PinkAcneFree Clear Skin Treatments Oil Free Purifying Cleanser, Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

BY ACNEFREE

Rallen W.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL ACNE CLEANSER. I have combo skin but get super oily in the t-zone so i break out a lot! this has helped tremendously with my breakouts! you get a ton of product in the bottle. i would totally recommend it for acne prone skin! make sure to moisturize!!
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
The best thing ever for drying out any unwanted breakouts. This does really really work after u cleanse ur skin at night apply to ur problem zit or area. In the am it will be gone and rinse with a damp face cloth and wipe and wash ur face where the product was pat dry. Oh LA LA gone.
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I recommend them 100% effective I really take my acne out of first I thought that I would not work to use many and no but this one worked well and you can find it in walgreens or in a pharmacy that you like best go if I recommend it is because it really works!..
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Everyone’s skin is different but this stuff made a difference in my skin it helped with acne it didn’t make it all go away but it did help and I bought it at Walmart it wasn’t even high at all but I would recommend for people to try
mcstinson S.
Rochester
I’ve been using for years AcneFree Oil-Free Cleanser - 8 oz and love it! It very inexpensive, usually on the bottom shelf at the drug store. I’m actually surprised not more people use it! I never have breakouts anymore. Just be careful to dry your face with a white towel otherwise it will stain your colored towels.
Ruth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Using this with my spin brush does the justice when my face is breaking out, it’s great for sensitive skin and really leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth I really recommend this, I would buy this again !
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really liked this product. I have adult acne and have break out quite frequently. This seems to do the trick in my face. Not nearly as many break out and makes my face feel clean. Wish it was a little cheaper but not too terribly expensive.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
I’m not a typical person to have many breakouts therefore I don’t use acne medicine much, but occasionally I’ll have to. This is my go-to product. It’s not only. Main wash, but also an exfoliating serum which really digs out our impurities, black heads, unhealthy crap from your skin- use this at night & wake up with an almost clear face. This stuff is magic and 24 hour treatment.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
I bought this item when Walmart was out of their brand of acnefree.. it does not compare to equates brand.. it doesn't work nearly as well and does not give my fave the clean feeling like other products I've used. I did not finish the rest of the tube after a couple uses.. I drove to a different Walmart and picked up what I washed looking for originally.