PINK Victoria's Secret BODY WASH lot of 1 uploaded by Elaina M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• What does this have to do with Happy Hour? 😂8 Answers
  • Why is this in the happy hour catagory?3 Answers
  • How did this victoria secret's body wash ended up in Alcohol cate...5 Answers
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I actually broke out with this body wash which is really rare . I don't have sensitive skin or any known allergies so IDK . im clueless ! Never had issues with VS before . crazy !!!
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make you feel sticky or anything like that, and it is definitely worth trying. Plus everyone always compliments how I smell!
Crystalina C.
My favorite scent! This would make me feel good. I can't find it anymore and when I do it's online and pricey. The bottle is that big so it is a dilemma with price but so worth it
Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to use this specific body wash and it never failed to make me feel luxurious! Not sure why they changed the line completely, but the smell is sweet and soft while the price means you savor every bit.
Jennifer G.
I used this body wash for a month and didn't notice a change in my skin's texture. It does what its suppose to, which is clean. But nothing major to the overall texture or appearance of my skin. Smells pretty good, but wouldn't buy again.
Jennifer M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
VS body washes always smell really good. this is sweet. it leathers nicely and the scent last for hours. what's great is you can buy matching lotion and body spray for a longer lasting scent.
Jennifer O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have tons of body wash and I love them all. I recommend to buy them and use them. This year I bought 20 bottles and split them with my mom and sisters. Love them.
zoraida t.
Overall I would say one of the best Red Ales you will ever try worth its many accolades. Its refreshing and is the perfect balance between refreshments and substance.
Sean O.
Washington, DC
LOVE IT! Such a great beer. Pours with a rich amber body and a frothy white head. Has a wonderful rich malty and lightly sweet taste. Great beer that should be in your fridge.
Stephanie D.
This product are wonderful! I love the aroma....
There is really nothing to improve and the packaging is so cute. I would love to repurchase. And would recommend"
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've never seen or heard of this beer. How's the taste of it, bitter or smooth? Were would I be able to find it?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What does this have to do with Happy Hour? 😂
Angel F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How did this victoria secret's body wash ended up in Alcohol category? I'm curious...
Monica G.
Yucatan, Mérida
That girl he did not like the beautiful products of Victoria Secret ????
Audrey K.