PINK Victoria's Secret BODY WASH lot of 1 uploaded by Elaina M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā8 Answers
  • Why is this in the happy hour catagory?3 Answers
  • How did this victoria secret's body wash ended up in Alcohol cate...5 Answers
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
In not much of a drinker. But my first time trying this drink i actually enjoed it. I have to say tho its kind of hard finding this particular drink in stores
Sean O.
Washington, DC
LOVE IT! Such a great beer. Pours with a rich amber body and a frothy white head. Has a wonderful rich malty and lightly sweet taste. Great beer that should be in your fridge.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I have personally never tried this but i can just bet and imagine how radiant and marvelous it feels on your skin
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
This beer is pretty good all around. It is decent priced and tastes great. It is a little hard to find sometimes.
Josh A.
I was disappointed to find out that the lotion itself is not in fact colored pink
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
My wife uses this lotion all the time. She puts it on her every morning and night and it makes a world of difference on her skin. Not itchy or dry.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer. A little hard to find. If you have a Large beer store in your area order some. You won't regret it.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I rather like this red ale. It reminds me a it of Red Stripe but less metallic-like. I can't really find this too often in regular stores or restaurants.
zoraida t.
Overall I would say one of the best Red Ales you will ever try worth its many accolades. Its refreshing and is the perfect balance between refreshments and substance.
Yonelys A.
Excelente
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert
I've never seen or heard of this beer. How's the taste of it, bitter or smooth? Were would I be able to find it?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā
Angel F.
Happy Hour Expert
How did this victoria secret's body wash ended up in Alcohol category? I'm curious...
Monica G.
Yucatan, Mérida
That girl he did not like the beautiful products of Victoria Secret ????
Audrey K.