PINK Victoria's Secret BODY WASH lot of 1 uploaded by Elaina M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā8 Answers
  • Why is this in the happy hour catagory?3 Answers
  • How did this victoria secret's body wash ended up in Alcohol cate...5 Answers
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've been buying Victoria's Secret and Pink beauty products for years! I remember when they first launched Pink and I was so excited to try out the bath and body collection. The scent is original and I love this body wash! It leaves me smelling yummy and fresh right out of the shower!
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Great beer. 10/10 would party on this again! It gives the fragrance of a fruity drink, but tastes bitter and soapy on the way down. Sort of burns your nostrils when the bubbles come up, but definitely leaves you feeling weird and nauseous after a night drinking this.
vanessa m.
Wonderful body wash. It goes a long way so you do not have to use too much product. This body wash also smells delicious and is long lasting. There is really nothing to improve and the packaging is so cute. I would love to repurchase. And would recommend
Veronica T.
Dang this is old school lol I liked this original pink scent when it first came out. It's light and florally. But I enjoy the more recent pink scents now. I use to work at VS and would be obsessed with PINK and really everything haha
angela m.
Awesome! Best smelling body wash.the fragrance lasts all day.i love the packaging is so gorgeous.i would buy tho again.it is a little pricey.i am a repeat customs.you LL love the smell it leaves on your body.i would buy it again
Angela F.
This body wash is so relaxing. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. It is a small touch of heaven. The scent is just so sweet and refreshing. If you should use this body wash you will see what I am talking about.
Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert
I used to use this specific body wash and it never failed to make me feel luxurious! Not sure why they changed the line completely, but the smell is sweet and soft while the price means you savor every bit.
Jessica L.
I love this body wash. It smells so good. It is a normal body wash but it smells so good. However I haven't been able to find it lately which is very disappointing. I would buy it again if I could find it.
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make you feel sticky or anything like that, and it is definitely worth trying. Plus everyone always compliments how I smell!
Jennifer M.
Happy Hour Expert
VS body washes always smell really good. this is sweet. it leathers nicely and the scent last for hours. what's great is you can buy matching lotion and body spray for a longer lasting scent.
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert
I've never seen or heard of this beer. How's the taste of it, bitter or smooth? Were would I be able to find it?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā
Angel F.
Happy Hour Expert
How did this victoria secret's body wash ended up in Alcohol category? I'm curious...
Monica G.
Yucatan, Mérida
That girl he did not like the beautiful products of Victoria Secret ????
Audrey K.