Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

So I got this little bottle of shimmery heaven on sale recently for $6 !!!!!! And I'm telling you it was a steaallll. It smells amazing and really does leave you nice and shimmery without overdoing it. It's definitely going to be a carry on to my beach trips. Thanks Victorias Secret!!!
This is one of my all time favorite products from Victoria secret. It has an amazing smell that takes you too a beach. It's very affective. It's the same price as other VS products. I would definitely recommend it.!!!
Tassie Z.
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL

Very nice. Soft sweet smell and leaves a nice shimmer. My daughter's love it as well so I am always having to put it away so they don't use it up! Ha
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA

Packaging? AMAZING. Smell? AMAZING. Longevity? AMAZING. The shimmer is subtle and the smell is strong enough to notice, but not overwhelming. For me, the price is a little steep at $18. But it smells gorgeous and I am absolutely in love with it!
Simone G.
Simone G.
Saint Cloud, FL

I've been looking for a nice smelling shimmer mist. Does it smell good and does it come with a lotion?

Join Now