BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Pink Sun Kissed Shimmer Mist by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Mist see more...

Pink Sun Kissed Shimmer Mist by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Mist
This is one of my all time favorite products from Victoria secret. It has an amazing smell that takes you too a beach. It's very affective. It's the same price as other VS products. I would definitely recommend it.!!!
Tassie Z.
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL
Very nice. Soft sweet smell and leaves a nice shimmer. My daughter's love it as well so I am always having to put it away so they don't use it up! Ha
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Mist
So I got this little bottle of shimmery heaven on sale recently for $6 !!!!!! And I'm telling you it was a steaallll. It smells amazing and really does leave you nice and shimmery without overdoing it. It's definitely going to be a carry on to my beach trips. Thanks Victorias Secret!!!
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Horicon
Review for: Mist
I love this product!!!! I have a high sensitivity to smell, and this is light enough even for me. It is a beautiful fragrance. I love that the sparkles come out and show up, but not too much, just the right amount of sparkles to spray. If that made sense lol.
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
Review for: Mist
There are many pros and cons to this product. I love the glitter included along with it! The product itself is amazing! It keeps me smelling good for about 2 hours. I have had this for over a year and i'm barely on less than half the bottle! The price is not as bad when on sale for 3 for $25 dollars!
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Mist
Packaging? AMAZING. Smell? AMAZING. Longevity? AMAZING. The shimmer is subtle and the smell is strong enough to notice, but not overwhelming. For me, the price is a little steep at $18. But it smells gorgeous and I am absolutely in love with it!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Mist
Smells like summer and has glitter in it which makes it 100000x better easy to carry around in a bag because it not too big or small one of my favourite Victoria's Secret mists would recommend this 100%.
Simone G.
Simone G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've been looking for a nice smelling shimmer mist. Does it smell good and does it come with a lotion?