BeautyFragrancePink Sugar
Simply Pink Eau de Toilette Natural Spray

Pink Sugar Simply Pink Eau de Toilette Natural Spray

by Pink Sugar

Simply Pink Eau de Toilette Natural Spray - Discover the fizzy side of Pink Sugar with Simply Pink by Pink Sugar. A rich & sophisticated eau de toilette for a long lasting fizzy sweetness on your skin. Fresh head notes...the juicy Bergamot meets the sweetness of Wild Strawberry. The delicate mix gets more sparkling then ever thanks to the freshness of Green leaves. Almond fragrance introduces the richness of the hearth notes of White Flowers and Jasmine, a timeless classic note. A persistent dry out is guaranteed by Vanilla, licorice and Strawberry. A bouquet conceived to recall the gourmound persistence of Pink Sugar in a modern, unexpected, yet romantic way. - Simply Pink Eau de Toilette Natural Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pink Sugar Simply Pink Eau de Toilette Natural Spray!
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
I have the EDT (2 bottles & Sensuel/Black Sugar EDT’s & Black Sugar bodywash Black Sugar smells like asphalt to me. But I love PS!), deodorant spray, hair perfume, body spritzer & glitter roll on (have had roller balls). I get this off eBay for cheap! I got an 1oz bottle of PS with a bottle of philosophy fresh cream spray fragrance 15ML thrown in for $6.75! I love eBay. Simply Pink is a lovely frag. I wish I still had it. I am going to rebuy it! I love PS!!!!
Alondra M.
This scent is different than the regular pink sugar sent. It is not as sweet smelling but it is really inexpensive. I prefer the regular pink sugar. I only purchased this once to see how it would be but I did not like it as much as the original one.
Anna G.
Houma, LA
It is unfortunately, too sweet to bear wearing this all day. It is very strong and headache inducing. You need to find the perfect moment and place to wear this because it is not universal.
Valeriia D.
New Castle, DE
really good product #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature #instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet

Looking for your answer?