BY PINK SUGAR

Launched by the design house of Aquolina.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Shayna B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this spray since I was like 15. I smell like a candy store for hours . I heard someone in a YouTube video mention how the smell captures the attention of old men who tell her she smell like cotton candy. Totally relatable. Sweet sweet scent that I’ve become addicted too
Nikki A.
If you love the smell of candy, sweets, and all things girly this is the scent for you! I love the warm undertones of some kind of musk also. The smell can last all day and is a perfect way to finish any look. This perfume gives me life!
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The smell of this perfume. Is ligjt and airy. Its not to strong, at all. Like se of the other scents out there.  It reminds me of being a young teen, having some cotton candy. When I wear the fragrakce I reciever many complements. I contineu to use this.
Pink sugar is truly my go to , riide to die, fragrance!!!!!
If you want a sweet , not strong scent .
Kira D.
Potomac
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this scent! I always get compliments when I wear it. It’s sweet and kind of cotton-candy like in the best way possible!
Elza Z.
My all the time favorite perfume. It has soooo sweet smell. I have got so many compliments how adorable I smell. It stays long time. When I use pink sugar smells not only me but also all the clothes and home.