BY PINK SUGAR

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel. This set contains: - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette - 3.38 oz Hair Perfume - 1.7 oz Glossy Shower Gel - 8.45 oz Body Mousse Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder. Style: Playful. Mischievous. Romantic. see more...

Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
If you love cotton candy this is the scent for you. I cant get enough pink sugar! Seriously the best sweet perfume I have ever used I constantly get comments when I'm wearing it. This set is a must have for anyone looking for a wonderful sweet smell.
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
This is my favorite perfume! It smells so delicious and everytime I wear it I get so many compliments! People always come up to me and ask me what I'm wearing because it smells that good. One spray goes a long way and it lasts all day long.
Toni A.
The perfume is a heavenly, sweet aroma. I was not a fan of the hair mist because while it smelled good, it made my hair frizzy spritzing it. The body mousse is very wet and glides on, leaving a softer scent of the perfume
Natalia R.
Smells so good Smells so goodSmells so goodSmells so goodSmells so goodSmells so good