Pink Sugar by Aquolina for Women uploaded by Jessica W.Pink Sugar by Aquolina for Women uploaded by valarie a.

BY AQUOLINA

Buy Aquolina Perfume Vials - Not sure if you will like this fragrance? Sample it first Pink Sugar by Aquolina is a playful, luscious, sweet fragrance for those young at heart and full of passion. A scent reminiscent of sweet memories, Pink Sugar captures the innocence and vibrancy of women. see more...

Jessica W.
Mason, MI
🍭 Funny how Scents Bring you Back 🍬 This one ☝🏻 was on Repeat for years and so happy I found this at @marshalls 🍾 PINK SUGAR W/ notes of cotton candy, 🍓 , raspberry and 🍊 mid notes of lily of the valley, fig leaves, and barbe-a-papa 👉🏻base notes of vanilla, amber, musk, and woods. So Sweet and Interesting 🍭❤️ #pinksugar #fragranceaddict #marshallsfinds #marshalls #gourmand
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
My favorite perfume that I have been using for so many years. I get terrible migraines and this is the only perfume that doesn’t give me a migraine. Everybody always compliments me on my smell and tells me I smell sweet like a cupcake !
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I got this because at work I would smell this all the time. I finally found out what it was and ordered it right away. It's such a clean and girly smell at the same time. It's a favorite of mine. I'm obsessed! It lasts a long time too!
Theresa M.
This perfume has a very sweet delicious smell. Smells like cotton candy and a hint of vanilla. I've been using this perfume on and off for the past 10 years and I always seem to miss this scent when I haven't used it in a really long time. I like the packaging it comes in. The bottle is inside a cardboard cylinder package when you buy it. The bottle is pretty yet simple. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves to smell delicious.
Isabelle B.
Rochester
I got this perfume when I was a little bit younger and I loved it then. However, I do feel like it is for younger girls. It’s very sweet, literally like sugar. Being a bit more mature now, I go for fragrances with more depth. I still like my sweet scents, but this is just a bit too much for me. It wouldn’t be my first choice but I would get it for my pre-teen/teen sister.
Elizabeth R.
This is a genuinely candy sweet scent, but not in such a way that gives you or others a headache. It is pleasant, lasts all day, and has almost a lemony note at the top. The sugary vanilla at the drydown is warm and stays gently with you all day. It was my signature scent for years!
Gabrielle R.
Yonkers, NY
I love this product. The smell is amazing and gives off a sweet scent for hours. The price of the product is worth the buy! I have found the product in Sephora before and have also found it online with different retailers. I would buy this product over and over again.
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
This is my favorite perfume. It has a sweet vanilla smell that lasts for hours. With a really cute packaging. Iv been buying this since i was a teenager. If ur i to sweet vanilla scents this is the perfect scent for you. I will defiantly buy again
Isabella S.
This pink sugar perfume smells amazing. I was hesitant to try it because of the extra sweet smell, but it is a great addition to your perfumes. I bought it from sephora and will be purchasing it again. It smells like candy.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
This perfume is a great smell if you love sweet, warm scents. I love wearing this scent in the winter time because it smells like a sugar cookie! It lasts all day and isn't too overpowering