Pink Sugar By Aquolina Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz uploaded by Haley H.

BY PINK SUGAR

Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar, The amazing blend of Cotton Candy Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories it brings out feelings of joy passion and flirtation, Bergamot Sicilian Orange Raspberry Fig Leaves Lily of the Valley Licorice Strawberry Red Fruit Cotton Candy Barbe-a-Papa Vanilla Caramel Musk Wood Powder, Made in Italy, Dimensions: 2'' x 2'' x 6'', Important: Keep in cool dry places, Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, see more...

Kim S.
Kim S.
This was my go-to travel perfume that I would just keep in my purse or car. One of my faves especially if you like sweet smelling perfumes. My all time favorite is Prada Candy which I would say they both fall along the same lines in scent but Pink Sugar is a bit more sweeter. Regardless, I always get compliments on this scent but its not for everyone.
Heather S.
Heather S.
If you like super-sweet scents, this is for you. I, however, have a headache after about 2 minutes of breaching in this stuff. I just can't handle the heavy, sweet scent!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing this perfume for at least ten years. I look for different ones to try and branch out but I can never bring myself to make the purchase. I you want to smell like candy, cookies, baking, or anything else sweet and delicious, this is for you. I get so many compliments when I wear this, especially from men.