Pink Sugar 194537 Hair Perfume 3.4-ounce uploaded by Amanda C.Pink Sugar 194537 Hair Perfume 3.4-ounce uploaded by brittany W.

BY PINK SUGAR

Launched By The Design House Of Aquolina In 2004. Pink Sugar Hair Perfume 3.4 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Cotton Candy, Caramel, Raspberry, Bergamot, Licorice, Powered, Fig Leaves, Orange, Strawberry, And Wood. Recommended For Daytime Use. Women see more...

• I always wanted a hair perfume! Does this have a nice fragrance and...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like candy? I'm worried it might ...Be the first to answer!
  • I love the pink sugar perfume. I've been wanting to try the hair pe...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ranson, WV
I love the light sweet scent of this spray! It protect from UV damages and makes the hair nice and smooth and soft with a light scent. Do not use too much of this spray or it could weigh your hair down and make it a little greasy. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
I looooove the smell of this! I don't use it on day 1 clean hair because I like leaving my hair clean without products. However, on 3rd day hair, after I put dry shampoo in, I like using this just to give my hair a nice fragrance!
Brasia A.
Brasia A.
Memphis, TN
Love it. Especially because I work outside and I know my hair won't always smell like nice shampoo and conditioner between washes. I spray light and have not had any problems with it.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
N Highlands, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I have a LOT of hair and I love this perfume so the combination smells divine. I so recommend this!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
If you don't feel like springing for the perfume get this instead! It is very affordable and smells so sweet. Literally smells like spraying candy in your hair. Guys *love* this scent so if you are going on a date definitely try it out.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Park City, UT
Omg I love love love pink sugar and this was a great complement to the perfume. It made my hair smell really fresh and sugary! I just spray it on before I blow dry and voila!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is my favorite! Especially if you're a smoker or around people who are, smoke stick in hair so this is a great solution
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Fargo, ND
I love this Pink Sugar hair perfume and use it to complement the cologne or sometimes I just wear the hair perfume. It is such a pleasant, uplifting and youthful scent!
Charlotte Q.
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
I love the smell of it. It smells exactly like a vanilla cupcake! When I put too much on it can weigh my hair down but as long as I use not too much, it works fine. It usually last for me about four hours before the smell fades.
Katharine Y.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg , MB
My boyfriend gave this to me as a gift and I love it! It smells so nice and fresh and I love that a little spray is all you need to freshen up! I recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of vanilla and cotton candy
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
I always wanted a hair perfume! Does this have a nice fragrance and does it stay long enough?
Karina P.
Karina P.
I love the pink sugar perfume. I've been wanting to try the hair perfume for a while now. How long does this last? Is it worth it or should I just stick to the perfume?
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
Does this smell like candy? I'm worried it might smell like its made for preteens.