pink stork Recovery Tea

Recover naturally from childbirth with Recovery Tea. Essential nutrients are depleted after delivery and while taking care of your new baby. This blend contains carefully selected herbs to help support recovery and breastfeeding. 100% Organic and Non-GMO. Flavor: Strawberry Passionfruit

From our Founder, Amy: I loved drinking this after my most recent delivery. I felt so wiped out – tired, needing to nurse, take care of my kids, and run my business! I really love the way this tastes – it’s really refreshing and tastes amazing over ice as well. I picked these herbs because they are full of the nutrients you need the most after delivery. We use whole leaf tea and big chunks of herbs in our biodegradable sachets – unlike the standard manufactured teabag – so you get the best benefits of each herb. Because each sachet contains 2x the amount of tea as standard tea bags, use it two times for a total of 30 cups. Product label may vary.

I’ve been looking to see what it is meant to do? What are the benefits or what can you expect?
I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. Does anyone that's had more then one baby really recommended trying this like does it actually make a difference in your opinion?
Start your review of pink stork Recovery Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Not sure if this actually worked helping me heal during the post port period but I figure its not medication so it can't hurt to try and it tastes like Strawberries. It claims to help improve energy, gut health, and tone and strengthen the uterus. I felt good when I drank the tea and I purchased two canisters which were super cute and seemed to work?
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
I LOVED the pre natal AND post natal teas. Great price and actually taste good too .
summer K.
I tried many recovery teas and this was good tea. It gave me the relaxation feeling mine had fruit flavor to it some people who doesn’t like much fruity flavor might not enjoy this tea but as for me i loved it.
TܣᖇܣEܣAܣᔕܣUܣᖇܣEܣ O.
Minneapolis , MN
pink stork Recovery Tea uploaded by TܣᖇܣEܣAܣᔕܣUܣᖇܣEܣ O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I haven’t delivered my baby yet, I have been trying different types of Red Raspberry Tea. This one is my favorite because it’s sweet. Not too sweet but just right. I don’t like how small the string is on the tea bag but other than that no complaints. I will do another review after I give birth to my son. So far so good though.
Kiara R.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff really helped me with recovering from birth, it tastes good and you can reuse each bag to get full usage
maggie R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was okay and not really worth the price. I felt no different but the tea was okay.
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
This was so good! It has a really fruity flavor! I drank a cup a day for a week after I gave birth!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoy Pink stork teas. This one in particular was great during my post partum period. Great taste, refreshing and calming!
Georgette S.
I love this product so much I highly recommended this product it’s also very affordable and amazing
Anastasia C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love pink stork this helped me recover a lot faster but a lot of my friends without them drinking anything.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...