pink stork Morning Sickness Sweets: Mango-Ginger

No pills here! Morning sickness is not fun. Our Morning Sickness Sweets support nausea and digestive relief. Use as an on-the-go relief – organic and non-GMO with ginger and B6 to help with nausea. Flavor: Mango Ginger

From our Founder, Amy: Morning sickness is never fun. During my first 3 pregnancies, I had hyperemesis. After the struggles I had, I felt so strongly about helping other women who go through this. It does go away (eventually), but I developed these organic and non-GMO sweets to make it a little easier. Ginger and Mango are a nice combination for a sweet treat along with B6 to help.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of pink stork Morning Sickness Sweets: Mango-Ginger!
How would you rate this product?
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Getting past the initial taste was difficult. I was nearly choking from the ginger I believe. So here and there my throat was itchy like I ate some pickled ginger. It did help relieve my morning sickness! It was just the gnarly taste. I'm going to say 4 Stars because it helped. Minus a star for the taste.
Esther C.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love! Awesome! Just what I needed for my morning sickness. Worked wonders. It's a Lil pricey but well worth it
Mindy R.
Leesburg, GA
These hands down were the best at keeping morning or any time sickness away during pregnancy. They taste so good too!! Highly recommend this flavor and brand.
Kenzie N.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are pregnant and have bad morning sickness I definitely recommend this delicious candies! It says ginger flavored on it but they do not have a strong ginger taste at all. It is a hard candy so you just suck on it and it settles your nausea. I used this all during my first trimester whenever I would have morning sickness and it would take it away every time. They have a couple different flavors to chose from so you can find your favorite flavor & get them! They helped me so much and I am happy I found them!
Stephanie F.
Belle Chasse, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I had to recommend any product for Nausea in pregnancy, this is it. The medicine doctor prescribed didn’t work but this did! I used these my whole first trimester. Now I’m using their lactation sweets for building my supply!
Kadi S.
lanexa, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There has not been a product from this company I would not recommend. I’ve been highly impressed with everything I have tried.
Cristina G.
West Harrison, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This helped me so much the first few moths of pregnancy. I do not like the taste of ginger and with these you couldn’t really taste them. The size of each candy was good. Convenient to carry with you !
sarahi D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste. Helps me cope with morning sickness. Great for keeping In your purse for anytime. Pricing is a little high in my opinion but I overall do enjoy this. Would recommend to anyone dealing with nausea.
Morgan M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know if I felt more sick from Morning sickness or The taste of these things. I know they are a more homeopathic route to morning sickness, but they taste disgusting. I mean Mango and ginger should never go together anyways. I made the mistake of trying these while driving and I quickly realized how bad these were, and started feeling like I was going to throw up Instantly. I don't recommend these at all. Preggie Pop Drops are a great alternative
Kat F.
Temecula
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They were a little too sweet for me when I was pregnant but I ate them all night long working night shift at the hospital. They definitely helped my nausea

Looking for your answer?