Pink Pewter Tamara Headband

by Pink Pewter

Get that fun flirty look with this Tamara headband silver from pink pewter featuring stunning accents that will give your hairstyle that personal, elegant touch. Pink pewter offers a wide range of high-fashion accessories that are trendy, fun and edgy. Fast becoming a hot trend in both beauty and fashion, get your own personal pink pewter today.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pink Pewter Tamara Headband!
How would you rate this product?
Peoria, AZ
Pink pewter is my go to brand for hair accessories. Their headbands are hands the the most beautiful around with beautiful beading. They have a velvet grip on the back so the headband doesn’t slip off during the day. Their decorative Bobby pins are gorgeous and have the Velcro back on them too so they don’t move. I have the monthly glam box because I love them so much!!!!!
Lincoln, NE
I wore one of their headbands for my wedding day. I have scalp pain constantly, some days worse than others, and headbands can really aggravate that. This headband was super comfortable and didn't bother my scalp at all. It is lined with felt, so it is soft, and it absorbed some of the sweat from me dancing the night away.