Pets & AnimalsDogDog Suppliesnone
Pink Mesh Style Adjustable Strap Pet Dog Doggie Harness Vest Size M

Pink Mesh Style Adjustable Strap Pet Dog Doggie Harness Vest Size M

by none

Please check your pet's measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. Designed with mesh design, adjustable style, release buckle. The D ring can connects the leash and the harness. Fit for puppy, pet dog, doggie, etc.

Will this fit a 40lb dog? My 10 year old has been in the yard too long and forgot how to walk on a leash and squirms right out of a normal collar
What harness would be good for my dog? 20-25 pound pit bull puppy
Start your review of Pink Mesh Style Adjustable Strap Pet Dog Doggie Harness Vest Size M!
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
Pink Mesh Style Adjustable Strap Pet Dog Doggie Harness Vest Size M uploaded by Adriane S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m in love with this fur baby aren’t you lol 😝 and I love this pink mesh style harness
Morgan M.
Love these kind of harnesses for my dogs. They’re good value. They hold up and ware great. I have a small and two medium sized dogs and they all wear them. They’re great for walking because they don’t pull or choke your dog.
Dianna S.
Jadwin , MO
Purchased at: PETCO
I use these when I’m training my puppies to go to their new home! It keeps them safe and helps the training process
Evelyn U.
forest hills
Pink Mesh Style Adjustable Strap Pet Dog Doggie Harness Vest Size M uploaded by Evelyn U.
I’ve been using this little harness for my dog since she was a puppy. They come in different sizes including small and x small for her. It’s very comfortable and never bothered her.
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
This type of harnesses for your dog are amazing because it doesn’t choke your dog or anything it provides balance and support I really like this is really nice and my dog loves it too is a pretty good product and if you have a dog you need to have this
Crystal M.
Hamilton , ON
Pink Mesh Style Adjustable Strap Pet Dog Doggie Harness Vest Size M uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great harness for smaller dogs, I woukd highly recommend this. Its a great price and comes in all different sizes