Pink Lemonade Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Estelle M.Pink Lemonade Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Christy M.Pink Lemonade Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Destiny H.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

Need to squeeze every last drop of productivity out of your day? Grab a Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY® shot. It tastes great and is packed with vitamins, nutrients and caffeine to help you meet your day head on. It takes seconds to drink, and in minutes you’re feeling alert and energized. So when life gives you lemons, let a Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY® shot help you power through.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as eight ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

• Does this taste good? Or is it something you have to drin...11 Answers
  • Does it actually taste like pink lemonade? A lot of 5 hou...2 Answers
  • Can this cause diarrhea?1 Answers
  • "I would recommend it if unarereally active " in 1 review
Monica M.
Lauderhill, FL
I don’t usually buy energy drinks but my sister had this flavor on hand and it was so good ! I never expected to like any type of energy drink I felt energized even though I was running on 3 hours of sleep. Never purchased but I’ll be going out and getting some more of this specific flavor .
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff works. I had to make a long drive so I drank a half a bottle of this and I was fine. I was focused on the road. I was alert and I had a ton of energy. It taste like crap to be honest, but hold your nose and down it. I like it because it's healthier than a lot of the other energy drinks. Must try.
Nicole W.
This product is a little on the fence for me. I am a repeat consumer, and it's very tasty and helps with energy. I never tried any others. not a fan of energy drinks. It meets my expectations, it's just if you have any heart problems or serious health issue i wouldn't suggest it because it messes with your heart. You will also crash (sleep) if you consume to much of this product! I would purchase it again.
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
This pink lemonade flavor is great compared to other flavors. It gave me the boost of energy I was looking for. It did last me more than four hours. No complaints here because I had a long work day. What I really like is that I didn't crash or feel sluggish.
Ramille W.
Porterville, CA
If you’re really desperate to stay awake and need a boost without a crash afterwards, this is the one! This also tasted good and works quickly like 15 minutes for me. I only buy these when I really really need to stay awake and coffe won’t do anything for me
Breanne E.
All of the 5Hr energy flavors are awful to me but if I'm on a road trip and need to be alert this is the best one I find. This and crunching on something helps to keep me going but the come down is equivalent to after concert adrenaline letdown. No bueno.
Kimberly P.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have tried a lot of the 5 hour energy drinks and I like this flavor the most. I drink only half whenever I just need a pick me up which is usually all I need. So one bottle lasts a bit and it does just fine for me.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I was actually surprised with how well this worked! I used to have to take these business trips five and six hours away. After a grueling 12 day having to drive home was a real struggle. Someone suggested that I try one of these. This is the only flavor that I liked so far. It worked wonders. I really did have no crash at all after word.
Kayle K.
thurman
The taste is kinda strong at first but after you drink it it’s okay. I’ve only tried this one time and for me it worked. I wish I would have just taken it sooner than I did. I would buy it again
Shelayne H.
Joliet, IL
I don't care for energy drinks much but when I feel I need them I always got for Pink Lemonade 5-hour energy. It is my favorite flavor. I do not feel it is expensive. Sometimes I have felt super energized but a hard crash. I think its better than most energy drinks and do recommend it over other brands.
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
Does this taste good? Or is it something you have to drink right away and get it down?
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Do these really not cause a crash? I have wanted to try them but I am afraid to.
Taaliyah S.
Riverdale, IL
How good is this product? is it worth the buy?
Mary F.
Austin, TX
What are these like smoothie in small packets?
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Does it actually taste like pink lemonade? A lot of 5 hour energy drinks I've encountered taste awful and nothing like what they're meant to.

Amazon