BY PINK

Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Water-Based Lubricant for Women. Glycerin Free. For Topical Use Indulge yourself with the soft, silky slickness of our rich, water-based lubricant - Pink® Indulgence Creme.  The satisfying creamy consistency helps maintain the formula s natural moisturizing properties while a touch of silicone helps increase the longevity and lubricity of one of our newest lubricants. Please Note:   Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. see more...

Pink Indulgence Cr??me
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Pink Indulgence Cr??me!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?