Pink Grapefruit Clarifying Masque

Pink grapefruit clarifying masque (2 fluid ounce or 60ml) great for revitalizing and firming skin. Normal to oily skin types. Moisturizes and nourishes your skin. Helps to remove skin impurities. For normal to oily skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pink Grapefruit Clarifying Masque!
Marissa D.
Bakersfield, CA
The beauty salon I go To deal it and they do facial on me and with the bright skin I do notice the difference
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Soy amantes de las mascarillas y Está me encanta me ayudó a limpiar mi piel y con uso constante logre que aclarará 2 tonos mi piel. La recomiendo.
Kaelin Q.
San Antonio, TX
Works great! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a soft face absolutely love it
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
The clarifying queen !! The best masque out there for any skin type...I seem to break out from just about anything... but this masque does the trick !! Love it!! ..A little goes a long way.. a bit pricey... the spa I go to uses this brand !!
Taylor N.
I used this with my mom a couple times and absolutely loved it. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It exceeded what I thought it would do to my skin and that's great. My mom bought it online, I'm not sure where, but she got a whole bundle of a bunch of goodies. I definitely used it again, and again. I would recommend.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
This product is definitely a splurge for my budget, but it makes my skin feel oh-so-good. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and healthy it made my skin feel, and I love that the brand doesn't use chemicals since my skin is so sensitive.
Monique L.
This is a great skincare line. I love their masks and feel they work great for my skin.
Megan F.
Barrie, ON
I love every single Eminence product. Completely organic and worth the money. Great results, and easy to work into a routine!

Looking for your answer?