Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by natalia n.Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Gabriela S.Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by shonaeh s.

BY PINK FRIDAY

Rule your qeendom with minajesty by nicki minaj, a captivating and sultry new fragrance. minajesty is a blend of red berries, lemon, and peaches in the top notes. magnolia, frangipani and orchid in the middle notes and tonka bean, vanilla and musk in the base notes. see more...

Fredetta J.
Very nice soft and sweet scent! I actually love this a lot, unfortunately the scent does not last throughout the day. Perfect for daytime wear. One of my new favorites, this is my first time buying this scent. I would love it more if it lasted all day! I would recommend it for sure!
Britty M.
Although I'm not a fan of her music, I received this as a gift. The bottle design is very unique, and I was shocked at how great it smelled. It's become my go-to scent. It's a very sweet floral scent. Not overpowering, yet noticeable. I plan to buy more when it runs out.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I'm not saying this because I love her and I think she can do no wrong... I'm saying this because this perfume is absolutely perfect. Nobody ever has to ask me what I want for birthdays or holidays because they already knowknow... Minajesty please đź‘‘
Gabriela S.
Hartford, CT
I'm not fan of her music but this scent smells soo good. I wear it every day! Great size bottle for the price. The bottle I personally don't like the design but the smell is great!
Carmen V.
chicago
Nicki is the shitz and her perfumes are the shitz I originally bought the first perfume Pink Friday and I fell in love so when she released or when I found out she released this one I decided to purchase this one as well and I can't complain
Liana M.
Georgetown, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her perfumes. I got so excited when this one was coming out. I fell in love with the first time and I knew that I would with this one, and the ones to come in the future.
amnestyđź’ś H.
This is the only perfume I've ever finished!! And I'm very very picky about scents!! I like clean fresh scents and this just blew me away it's that good!!
Rebecca C.
National City , CA
I found this at Walmart I didn't purchase it but I sprayed it on and it smells really good. I don't really like her but this perfume smells good
Emma G.
Downingtown, PA
I was so surprised at how good this smells! I love niki minaj and her scent is perfect! Would buy again! Told all my friends about it!
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I smelt this perfume once before. I remember I loved it and wanted it so bad. I really want to buy some or try some out really soon.