MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerNicki Minaj
Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Eau De Parfum - 10 oz

Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz

by Nicki Minaj

Rule your qeendom with minajesty by nicki minaj, a captivating and sultry new fragrance. minajesty is a blend of red berries, lemon, and peaches in the top notes. magnolia, frangipani and orchid in the middle notes and tonka bean, vanilla and musk in the base notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz!
Cheyanne R.
Hilmar, CA
Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Cheyanne R.
I really like this perfume! Her bottles are so cute and all of the perfumes smell good!
Enid G.
Cleveland ohio
Totalmente enamorada de este perfume me encanta mucho mucho el olor es tan rico lo recomiendo
Fredetta J.
Very nice soft and sweet scent! I actually love this a lot, unfortunately the scent does not last throughout the day. Perfect for daytime wear. One of my new favorites, this is my first time buying this scent. I would love it more if it lasted all day! I would recommend it for sure!
Gabriela S.
Hartford, CT
Pink Friday Women's Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Gabriela S.
I'm not fan of her music but this scent smells soo good. I wear it every day! Great size bottle for the price. The bottle I personally don't like the design but the smell is great!
Britty M.
Although I'm not a fan of her music, I received this as a gift. The bottle design is very unique, and I was shocked at how great it smelled. It's become my go-to scent. It's a very sweet floral scent. Not overpowering, yet noticeable. I plan to buy more when it runs out.
Shug W.
Round Rock, TX
I like this product its smell great. It has a unique bottle and it smells sweet and gives off summery vibes. It's long lasting and it a must buy if you like the artist
Jackie L.
Englewood, CO
Is a good everyday perfume. I like the smell wish is very sweet and feminine and I love the bottle 😉
Rebecca B.
Wilmington
Love it!! Use this more than most my other scents. It's not too strong. Just right. I'd recommend this to teens and adults.
Kerrie P.
Tolleson, AZ
Not my fav but I will on occasion use it but it works perfect for traveling due to size design is amazing but all perfumes by Nikki Minaj is very hard to find
amnesty💜 H.
This is the only perfume I've ever finished!! And I'm very very picky about scents!! I like clean fresh scents and this just blew me away it's that good!!

Looking for your answer?