MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerNicki Minaj
PINK FRIDAY 80 oz 236 ml Women Perfumed Body Mist Spry BRAND NEW

PINK FRIDAY Nicki Minaj 8.0 oz 236 ml Women Perfumed Body Mist Spry BRAND NEW

by Nicki Minaj

PINK FRIDAY Nicki Minaj 8.0 oz 236 ml Women Perfumed Body Mist Spry BRAND NEW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PINK FRIDAY Nicki Minaj 8.0 oz 236 ml Women Perfumed Body Mist Spry BRAND NEW!
Kasey B.
PINK FRIDAY Nicki Minaj 8.0 oz 236 ml Women Perfumed Body Mist Spry BRAND NEW uploaded by Kasey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love nicki minaj and this body must! Smells fruity but sexy. Great price and lasts a good amount of time. I do have to reapply but that’s fine. I like her line and would buy again.
Jamie W.
Largo
One of my favorite smells, I like to take a shower and then spay myself up with it, I've also sprayed it on my carpet at home then vacumed over it and it made the house smell so pleasant. The heat from the vacume amplified the smell. It's kinda got a powdery smell btw..
Tina H.
I love Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday. To me, it almost has a strawberries and cream undertone. It also seems to have the lightest hint of citrus. It's a nice perfume to wear on a day, or evening, out, having fun with family or friends. I absolutely love it. I have the body spray, perfume, and lotion. 🥰
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
This is a fun fragrance for just splashing something on for a quick shopping trip. Its fun and fresh. Very unique as well I recognize it quickly when I smell it on someone else. I like it a lot and have bought it often.
Emily B.
I am a fan of Nicki Minaj and so is my best friend, although I had never tried any of her fragrances before. I borrowed the body mist from my friend and fell in love with the scent, slightly sweet, light and subtle. The price range is very good I think only £10 in most uk perfume shops. Would highly recommend ! 😍😍😍😍

Looking for your answer?