BY PINK

Finger nails ef03 kiss 28ct pink see more...

• I seen these at Walmart last night I was wondering how well they ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexandria I.
These nails are AMAZING!!! There super durable and last a real long time. Compared to other nails these have to be the best. There very simple to apply. The quality of these u would think they are pricey but there very affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
Clarice F.
These are my faaaaaavorite! I bought 3 packs a few months ago and just restrain myself from using them since they are SOO expensive! Granted I bought mine from amazon and cost way more, the quality and appearance made it worth it. Unless you find a way to remove glue residue from the nail, then these could ever really be worn once. They last a good half a weeks or so and look beautiful and natural on
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
I love these nails. They are nice and short so they are easy to do things in. They are shiny and easy to put on because of the tabs on the ends. I bought them at cvs. I wish they were just a bit cheaper but they work for when you are looking for something quick! Definitely will buy them again!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I love this brand I use the rounded tips and I love the different colors it comes in if taken care if they last a long time and always have the sizes I need for my nails I buy the short ones but they come in long and medium as well you what ever you nail goal are
Andrea V.
San Diego, CA
I can not tell you how many compliments that I get while I am wearing these nails. "Real short" is My favorite fit to still be usable but really cute. Very easy to apply and last at least 7days like the box states. Very durable. Salon look without the salon price.
Heather C.
I love these nails! I get so many compliments every time I wear them! They look beautifully manicured. I purchased these at Wal Mart. They are an excellent value! I recommend them to everyone that wants to have beautiful manicure nails at a reasonably price!
Joseline A.
These look so cute & I love the way they are easy to put on since they are designed to fit your nail, they look so natural & the durability is great! (If you have good glue)
Karina J.
Pretty good quality, satisfied with the outcome of these stick on nails. They stayed on all night but like two of them fell off while I was taking a shower.
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Bellas uñas que te sacan de apuro cuando tienes tus uñas vueltas un desastre por que no te ha dado tiempo ir a hacerte la manicura!!!!
Kenzie G.
Wichita, KS
Very good nails I did them at home and they actually stayed on pretty well for do at home nails I really recommend
Leslie G.
Muncie, IN
I seen these at Walmart last night I was wondering how well they work because they said it don't need glue