Pink FINGER NAILS EF03 KISS 28CT PINK uploaded by Rachael S.Pink FINGER NAILS EF03 KISS 28CT PINK uploaded by Alexandra R.Pink FINGER NAILS EF03 KISS 28CT PINK uploaded by Esraa S.

BY PINK

Finger nails ef03 kiss 28ct pink see more...

• I seen these at Walmart last night I was wondering how we...1 Answers
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I have used these glue on kiss brand nails for years the glue that they come with last for 7 or more days and the sizes are I'd say pretty accurate to the majority of people's fingers as well as you do get multiple sizes to choose from. I like to change my nails up every week so going and getting them done at the salon not only costs a ton more than the $6 you pay for a box of these nails but it allows me to change them as often as I would like and it's cheaper. So many styles to choose from they are solid nails to they don't blend or break. No one knows I am wearing glue on nails till I tell them! I highly recommend these to any and all.ive never lost a nail real one that is and I have never had issues with these nails damaging my real ones you can take then off easily if needed and they allow for your real nail to grow out underneath! If your a nail biter these can help you stop too! That's just an added bonus!
Alexandria I.
These nails are AMAZING!!! There super durable and last a real long time. Compared to other nails these have to be the best. There very simple to apply. The quality of these u would think they are pricey but there very affordable. I would totally recommend this product.
Clarice F.
These are my faaaaaavorite! I bought 3 packs a few months ago and just restrain myself from using them since they are SOO expensive! Granted I bought mine from amazon and cost way more, the quality and appearance made it worth it. Unless you find a way to remove glue residue from the nail, then these could ever really be worn once. They last a good half a weeks or so and look beautiful and natural on
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
I love these nails. They are nice and short so they are easy to do things in. They are shiny and easy to put on because of the tabs on the ends. I bought them at cvs. I wish they were just a bit cheaper but they work for when you are looking for something quick! Definitely will buy them again!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I love this brand I use the rounded tips and I love the different colors it comes in if taken care if they last a long time and always have the sizes I need for my nails I buy the short ones but they come in long and medium as well you what ever you nail goal are
Andrea V.
San Diego, CA
I can not tell you how many compliments that I get while I am wearing these nails. "Real short" is My favorite fit to still be usable but really cute. Very easy to apply and last at least 7days like the box states. Very durable. Salon look without the salon price.
Heather C.
I love these nails! I get so many compliments every time I wear them! They look beautifully manicured. I purchased these at Wal Mart. They are an excellent value! I recommend them to everyone that wants to have beautiful manicure nails at a reasonably price!
Joseline A.
These look so cute & I love the way they are easy to put on since they are designed to fit your nail, they look so natural & the durability is great! (If you have good glue)
Karina J.
Pretty good quality, satisfied with the outcome of these stick on nails. They stayed on all night but like two of them fell off while I was taking a shower.
Shauna M.
zig zag
GreT for quick short lasting nails but doesn’t stay in as long as it says. I personally like the acrylic kit for the value but time wise this is a go to
Leslie G.
Muncie, IN
I seen these at Walmart last night I was wondering how well they work because they said it don't need glue

back