BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Pink By Victoria's Secret Wild At Heart Hand and Body Cream 2.5 Oz Travel Size see more...

Buy on Amazon
nancy r.
salem, OR
I really like this lotion. It keeps your whole body moisturize and smelling good. The scent is very settle. It has a summery scent. I try to use this every day or right after the shower. I do recommend it to any one out there.
Carlisa T.
Henderson , NV
Love the smell and easy to apply. Will always buy from VS. They are affordable sometimes . I'm a repeat customer
Brianna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Victoria secret lotions and perfumes. Sometimes they have a sale and I am able to afford their products.
Morgan A.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent - I fear it may be discontinued but it is my absolute favourite scent from Pink.  I have it in a body spray and have owned it in the body lotion as well, and I love both!  It smells fruity and fresh and feminine - I would definitely recommend it!
Shubcharan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very moisturising and thick. The scent is wonderful! It's easy to carry around in your purse. I like that it is in a squeezy tube rather than a tub, so it's less likely to be contaminated when opened.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love VS Pink scents and lotions. The always smell amazing without being over powering or smelling like chemicals. Its a nice subtly scent that's perfect for the summer or date night. Lost a star cause its a bit pricey for a lotion.