BY PINK BY KISS

Share with a Friend! BFF Best Friends Forever Sticker Nails Kit Includes: Sticker Nails 28 Sticker nails in 7 petite sizes for small hands. Easy & Safe Mom Approved. Completely safe on natural nails. Easy to remove with water. Just press-on. see more...

Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I got these nails for my daughter who is 9 years old. She wanted fake nails but we couldn't find any her size at the store. I found these at drugstore.com. They didn't stay on too long, about a day I believe. I feel that these are for wearing on a special occasion or if they just want to play dress up and look pretty for a few hours. I wasn't planning on getting some amazing product especially since it's geared toward kids. I was happy enough with them though that I would definitely consider buying them again.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
The rate of quality of these nails honestly depends on the scale that you're rating them. For adults, no, these are not nearly adhesive enough to last more than an hour. For children and for dress up, these are great! They are temporary and require no commitment.
Desiree A.
This brings back so much memories, I remeber when I was a kid I used to love these. They are really pretty, affordable and great for the girls.
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
Ideal for girls who want to have nice nails these like my girls to play they want the glue to be more good for qie so it will last longer nails 😂
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
They are nails ready to stick only are very nice and fast, more than anything when we are in a hurry and we need to look good. They are very easy to put on and take off. if you know how to take good care of them, they do not break or anything. They are very resistant. are recommended I like them very much, at least I love them
Cristi J.
Not the best quality but its nice for girls to play. Cheap and easy to change. They are nice for a girls playdate.
Duda g.
Volta Redonda
Aí que Lindassss,parece ser bem legal para usar com a Amiga!Eu tenho unhas pequenas iria resolver meu poblema.
Nihel S.
A great product... I really hope his experience... of trying it gives us his opinion??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desiree A.
Who else used to wear this as a kid?