BY PINK BY KISS

Be a Girl Be Pink. Be Pink Sticker Nails Kit Includes: Nails 24 Sticker nails in 10 Petite sizes for small hands No glue needed. Easy & safe. Completely safe on natural nails. Easy to remove with water Sticker nails that simply get noticed! see more...

• "The prints are really cool though. " in 1 review
Martina A.
For someone that doesn't use stick on nails regularly, these were great.  I love that they come off with water.  I also love that they don't damage the natural nail like most will.  They are meant for little girls but I have small hands so they fit my nails perfectly. I have had them on for 2 days and they have not come off yet.  Will probably remove them tomorrow myself
Bria B.
These nails have some pretty cool patterns, they are really cheap at Walmart. I would only use these if o just needed something quick and cute and didn't have time to go to the nail shop. I don't like that they pop off so easily. I think they are great for little girls who love colorful nails and to be simple for them as well.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
My sister gets these and they last her about an hour and they just come right off. They don't have enough glue on them to stay on. It's a great idea that they had and they're super cute but they need to be just a little bit more durable in order for me to ever buy them. It's honestly a waste of money.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
They are just okay. The box has enough to do it twice but each nail is one time use and they don't last long. Perfect for a photo or dress up but they fall off easy. Removes with water? Soooo if they wash their hands or take a bath, goodbye nails.
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN
The designs are great but they aren't that sticky. So I just use Kiss nail glue and they last longer. Plus they are for little girls they aren't meant to stay on forever and the price is so low it doesn't matter.
Holly G.
I literally hate these they are made so cheap and fall off whenever I tried to use them 10/10 would not reccommend maybe more for a play set for a 7:8 year old
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like these nails because they are cheap and they look great!! They also stay on a lot longer than other brands that I've tried. Good product for the price!
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
I love the zebra design, but they don't look "real" like some of the others do, and I have a problem with them not sticking on for very long.
meals g.
What's better then having cute nails without doing anything to them?! Well get these and no problem they're cute and easy!
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
These are cute but they don't last long at all. For me they lasted maybe a day or two. They are defiantly not worth it.