Pink Brush & Glove Kit

by Punky Colour

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pink Brush & Glove Kit!
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
This is handy to have if you’re highlighting or touching up hair at home. Mine is bright pink like the picture I don’t think that it needs improvement. It’s easy to use and I was satisfied that it does what it’s supposed to do.
Isabel R.
Woodside, NY
One of my favorite hair dying brands makes my hair look so pretty this brush it’s a nice little K but I really really do love the hair coloring dies
Crystal A.
magnolia st.
Ok now this one here is really good to use like in the middle of the month. When you don't have time or the money.
Kayle B.
chicago
Their are great but I do love the brush it really picks up the color well and and goes on as well it’s good for its price
Olivia H.
This product is great one of favorites out here I love it so much easy to use one of my favorites out here

Looking for your answer?