BY PINK BLUSH MATERNITY

• Is the quality on par with the price tag?1 Answers
member-ff0e4
I gave this review one star because giving zero wasn't an option. They have useless customer service and keep in mind their system glitches when you place an order with them. I needed a dress for a wedding and not only would their website not except the discount code advertised on their website but when I selected the shipping option 2 day air (it's suppose to be complimentary when you spend at least $150) somehow they saw it as ground shipping. When I called right after placing the order to correct the problem they told me the order hadn't shipped out yet but they wouldn't correct it. I had to cancel the entire order because they refused to ship it even though the mistake is their fault. Due to their idiotic policies and poor management I will be shopping else ware for my maternity needs. I recommend others not to bother shopping with them.
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
Ordered a $55 dress from here and was pretty disappointed with the quality. The dress was a very thing material and see through. There was no support in the top. The dress turned out looking okay but I had to use varies under garments that shouldn’t have been necessary. I definitely don’t think it was worth price and I am hesitant to order anything else. If it were $10-$20 items, okay. But not for $50 plus. The quality should be much better.
Andrea T.
Omaha
Quality is very low. They do have really cute items, and free shipping and returns. However, items do not hold up for even one wash, and their knit tops bleed color so bad they even ruined my manicure! Also, they delete negative reviews on their website! I tried to leave feedback when one of their knit tops was ruined after washing in the delicate cycle on cold, and they deleted it. If you still want to order, size up one size from other maternity brands-I was a size 6, usually small/medium prepregnancy, and only a L fits from PB.
Morgan C.
Stafford , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is where I bought almost all of my maternity clothes for my last pregnancy. They’re cute and affordable. I’m 5’1” and quickly learned that this store fits for taller people. Maxi dresses were wayyyy long on me.
J A.
I ordered 2 tunics from their regular non-maternity line. I ordered one in a medium and one in a small. They were both huge down to my knees and way too wide. I get that they are supposed to be flowy but this was not at all what it looked like online wayyyy too big. I am 5'4". I looked to see about exchanging but it appears there is no size xs. I had to pay to return them. Not going to shop here again.
Alexandra T.
Ammon ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely LOVE this brand. I recently had my fifth baby and I have to say, this was my easiest pregnancy in terms of dressing with a bump! I bought Pink Blush Maternity clothing a few times and the shipping was fast, the clothing was well made and it washed well too!

I loved the patterns, the way the clothing fit and because most of their items offered stretch, I was able to wear them after I had my baby and into the nursing phases.
DESERVES ZERO STARS! They sent the package to the wrong address, was lost in shipping for over 3 weeks, I had to call and email customer service on a daily basis, tried to get them to re-route shipment to the correct address but they didn't because they would have to pay extra shipping. They played dumb and kept telling me the package was on its way whenever I called them, despite Fedex tracking it to a town 3 hours away. The manager Monique Stonum is completely useless and was unapologetic for the whole situation, still has not refunded my money. Do NOT order from here!
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
They have cute maternity clothes that are somewhat affordable, but the quality is extremely low for the price you pay. But when you need clothes that fit you do what you have to. I love every piece that I have, just not sure how long they will last.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have the CUTEST maternity dresses. I've been stalking the website and I'm not even pregnant yet. They seem to have amazing deals as well, typically at least 20% off! I have seen maternity pictures and could spot this brand from a mile away!
Shanda K.
Keizer, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you are pregnant and hate maternity clothes, like I do, checking out Pink Blush Maternity is a MUST! I only have one item of clothes from them so far (I wanted to check out quality before I ordered a lot) AND I am in love! I will probably be getting 90% of my maternity clothes from here. I would wear most of their clothes not pregnant and to me that is the most important thing when looking for maternity clothes. The quality is great! The shirt I have has held up to so many washes and I know I will be able to wear this for my whole pregnancy!
Melissa P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is the quality on par with the price tag?