Pink Armor Nail Gel

The Thick, Protective Gel Coat That Gives You Stronger, Longer, Beautiful Natural Nails. The Keratin-Rich Gel Formula Penetrates Deep Down To Repair And Strengthen, While The Optical Brightener Immediately Brings Out Your Nails' Natural Beauty For A Flawless Look. Also Great As A Base Coat Or Protective Top Coat. Protects Against Breaking, Cracking, Splitting And Discoloring. Great For Manicures And Pedicures. Promotes Nail Growth Glossy Gel-Nail Finish Made In Usa see more...

• How well does this really work? And where can you buy it at?3 Answers
  • I recently got my acrylic nails taken off and the RUINED my nail ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite gel polish base or kit? I'm scraping the sid...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It makes my nails look beautiful and helps prevent them from chipping or peeling." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't find much difference using this verses a clear nail polish." in 1 review
  • "I will never use anything for a base coat again but this product." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I don't recommend using as a top coat, it doesn't seem to dry fast with multiple coats." in 1 review
Shellie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like what this does for the color of the nails. It makes your nails look so clean and pretty... While it lasts. I'm a wife and mother and pink armor only lasted a day or two before beginning to peel off in complete nail decal like strips. For the amount of money it cost.... I recommend actual gel polish. Unless you don't mind doing your nails every few days that is.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Pink Armor Nail gel to help prevent my nails from breaking or chipping. I use one or two coats before I put my color on and then another coat after. It does a decent job. I've used better brands (ex. Hard as Nails) But for the price I gave for mine I can't complain. I found mine for around a dollar on clearance at Rite Aid!
April D.
Youngstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been currently using this for a couple weeks now, and I gotta say, I love this stuff. It's my second time purchasing it. It's makes my nails look great and stronger. My nails has also grow a lot more too. You can apply how many coats of polish your heart desires! This is a great product, and very affordable too.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using pink armor nail gel for over a year and I love the results. It's made my nails stronger and longer. I use it as a base coat or top coat over the regular nailpolish. It's inexpensive, I bought mine at Bed bath and beyond for $9.99.
Nancy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this the other day because I wanted a nail hardner that would protect my nails from breaking. Needless to say it was worth the $10 we spent because it made them harder then regular hardner. I recommend it.
Jessica I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product leave the nails pinker and shiner after just the first try. It definitely grew my nails out longer and faster l. I'm already on my second bottle. Product a definitely must try for anyone who hasn't yet
Kischa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovelovelove my nails would not have grown if not for this product. Makes dull nails look ALIVE. Would recommend this product to anyone so worth the 10$
Beth S.
N Manchester, IN
Since I work in retail, my nails are constantly splitting and peeling. After using pink armor, my nails are now more beautiful than ever!
Tammy L.
I wasn't too impressed with this product. I got it bc my nails are very weak and break as soon as they start getting length. As soon as I finished the 4 weeks it says that u will get results. My nails seemed stronger and were def longer but the next day 2 nails broke.
Kelly R.
I stumbled upon this at K-mart in the As Seen on TV section! I will never use anything for a base coat again but this product. I have very long natural nails and had severe peeling problems until I used this. My nails have never been so strong! Would recommend to anyone trying to grow their nail out!
Hannah H.
How well does this really work? And where can you buy it at?
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
How much do you love this product? I have not used it, but saw that it is gel and now I need to try..
Kristen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got my acrylic nails taken off and the RUINED my nail beds. The guy at the salon just ripped them off without soaking or filing. Some of my nail beds were actually bleeding that's how tough he was. Will this item help restore some of the strength? Or is there a better product?
Emily J.
What's your favorite gel polish base or kit? I'm scraping the sides of my Red Carpet "Structure" and want to replace with something equally as good or better.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
How do you guys like this product ?