Pink Armor Nail Gel

The Thick, Protective Gel Coat That Gives You Stronger, Longer, Beautiful Natural Nails. The Keratin-Rich Gel Formula Penetrates Deep Down To Repair And Strengthen, While The Optical Brightener Immediately Brings Out Your Nails' Natural Beauty For A Flawless Look. Also Great As A Base Coat Or Protective Top Coat. Protects Against Breaking, Cracking, Splitting And Discoloring. Great For Manicures And Pedicures. Promotes Nail Growth Glossy Gel-Nail Finish Made In Usa see more...

• How well does this really work? And where can you buy it at?3 Answers
  • I recently got my acrylic nails taken off and the RUINED my nail ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite gel polish base or kit? I'm scraping the sid...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It makes my nails look beautiful and helps prevent them from chipping or peeling." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I will never use anything for a base coat again but this product." in 1 review
  • "I didn't find much difference using this verses a clear nail polish." in 1 review
  • "I don't recommend using as a top coat, it doesn't seem to dry fast with multiple coats." in 1 review
Shellie M.
I like what this does for the color of the nails. It makes your nails look so clean and pretty... While it lasts. I'm a wife and mother and pink armor only lasted a day or two before beginning to peel off in complete nail decal like strips. For the amount of money it cost.... I recommend actual gel polish. Unless you don't mind doing your nails every few days that is.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use Pink Armor Nail gel to help prevent my nails from breaking or chipping. I use one or two coats before I put my color on and then another coat after. It does a decent job. I've used better brands (ex. Hard as Nails) But for the price I gave for mine I can't complain. I found mine for around a dollar on clearance at Rite Aid!
April D.
Youngstown, OH
I've been currently using this for a couple weeks now, and I gotta say, I love this stuff. It's my second time purchasing it. It's makes my nails look great and stronger. My nails has also grow a lot more too. You can apply how many coats of polish your heart desires! This is a great product, and very affordable too.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I've been using pink armor nail gel for over a year and I love the results. It's made my nails stronger and longer. I use it as a base coat or top coat over the regular nailpolish. It's inexpensive, I bought mine at Bed bath and beyond for $9.99.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
I work retail for a living. All of the cardboard is drying for my hands, not to mention my nails. My nails were constantly peeling and splitting. All of the damage left my nails pretty weak. Every once in a while I could get them to grow, but as soon as I put nail polish on I was right back where I started. I thought I was destined to have short nails forever. I saw a commercial for pink armor on late night television; I have to admit I was rather skeptical, so I looked up some reviews on youtube. They were all positive so I decided to give it a try. I picked up a bottle from Walmart for $10. I have been using it for four weeks now. Although my nails were peeling before my first application you can't see any sign of that now. Then I thought for sure as soon as I take the polish off my nails will go back to how they were instantly ( I had this problem with hard as hooves, the nails were only strong while wearing the polish) I was pleasantly surprised to find that was not the case with pink armor. My nails are bright and strong with or without the polish. I highly recommend it!!
Nancy P.
I bought this the other day because I wanted a nail hardner that would protect my nails from breaking. Needless to say it was worth the $10 we spent because it made them harder then regular hardner. I recommend it.
Jessica I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love how this product leave the nails pinker and shiner after just the first try. It definitely grew my nails out longer and faster l. I'm already on my second bottle. Product a definitely must try for anyone who hasn't yet
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
My nails we're very week and brittle, and REALLY hard to grow until I started using Pink Armor nail gel , now my nails are exactly like they claim to be beautiful, strong, healthy and long I love this and will not do without it. I always recommend this one to all.
Lauren W.
Just bought this a week or so ago while I was randomly at Bed Bath and Beyond doing some Christmas shopping. I saw that it was a "gel" with a purpose of strengthening your nails. I like too grow my nails out and it's always so frustrating when one either breaks or begins to peel. I've been wearing this stuff alone for about a week now and my nails really feel stronger and lose prone to breakage. I'm very happy! :)
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I bought this from work when it was on sale because I wanted to try it. so glad I did. I have really soft nails and this helps to strengthen them and helps my nail polish to last longer when I use it as a base coat. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Hannah H.
How well does this really work? And where can you buy it at?
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
How much do you love this product? I have not used it, but saw that it is gel and now I need to try..
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
How do you guys like this product ?
Emily J.
What's your favorite gel polish base or kit? I'm scraping the sides of my Red Carpet "Structure" and want to replace with something equally as good or better.
Kristen K.
I recently got my acrylic nails taken off and the RUINED my nail beds. The guy at the salon just ripped them off without soaking or filing. Some of my nail beds were actually bleeding that's how tough he was. Will this item help restore some of the strength? Or is there a better product?