Pink Armor Nail Gel

by Pink Armor

The Thick, Protective Gel Coat That Gives You Stronger, Longer, Beautiful Natural Nails. The Keratin-Rich Gel Formula Penetrates Deep Down To Repair And Strengthen, While The Optical Brightener Immediately Brings Out Your Nails' Natural Beauty For A Flawless Look. Also Great As A Base Coat Or Protective Top Coat. Protects Against Breaking, Cracking, Splitting And Discoloring. Great For Manicures And Pedicures. Promotes Nail Growth Glossy Gel-Nail Finish Made In Usa

Do you use this before or after polish? Thanks!
Where can I buy it from? Pink Armor Nail Gel
Como funciona este producto ?
Start your review of Pink Armor Nail Gel!
Product Highlights
It makes my nails look beautiful and helps prevent them from chipping or peeling.in reviews
I highly recommend it!in reviews
I will never use anything for a base coat again but this product.in reviews
I don't recommend using as a top coat, it doesn't seem to dry fast with multiple coats.in reviews
I didn't find much difference using this verses a clear nail polish.in reviews
Marisela F.
Pink Armor Nail Gel uploaded by Marisela F.
I've been using this nail gel for a year or two and I use it mainly for the finish on my nails 💅. It leaves a light pink color on the nails, it isn't completely clear. I really love the way it makes my nails look. It dries really quick compare to other nail gels and for me it has worked wonders.🥰 Yes, my nails still chip but not because the gel is bad. It's because I don't wear the gel all the time and I carry a lot of boxes at work so I'm prone to damaging my nails easily. Reason why I never get my nails done but this works just perfectly for when I want some shine 🌟
Maygen B.
Hurricane, UT
Pink Armor Nail Gel uploaded by Maygen B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Put this on & instantly saw prettier nails. I have PCOS & have hormonal problems, so brittle & chipped nails are my life. My nails looked more pink & felt stronger. Half my nails stopped chipping after 2 applications. I'm on my second regrowth & it's totally worth the price. Works great as a top coat too. Pink Armor Nail Gel
Allison M.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m gonna start off by saying if you think it’s gonna help you grow out ur nails think again it’s basically just a top coat nothing special about it. I was not happy i should have known better because it is an as seen on tv product and most as seen on tv products don’t work or just don’t do what they say they do like this one it works but don’t work the way they made it seem.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay really this would be closer to four and a half Stars I love this I tried it it it actually worked my nails got hard where they had been so soft from having them done for like 15 years it made them so strong they actually started growing which they cannot do cuz they were paper thin it is absolutly amazing bc it really does work
Natalie J.
Hartwell, GA
I don’t use this product all the time but when I feel like my nails are breaking easy I put some on for awhile and it definitely cuts back on my nails getting caught on anything.
Shellie M.
I like what this does for the color of the nails. It makes your nails look so clean and pretty... While it lasts. I'm a wife and mother and pink armor only lasted a day or two before beginning to peel off in complete nail decal like strips. For the amount of money it cost.... I recommend actual gel polish. Unless you don't mind doing your nails every few days that is.
Carrie M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was constantly dealing with thin and brittle nails. A friend of mine told me about this and I was skeptic at first. But, I have been using it for a few months and I love the results. It makes my nail look fabulous and helps them grow fast.
Genie B.
Sheboygan, WI
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I really like this. It was recommended to me by my friend. I usually get it from Bed Bath and Beyond and I use their coupon.
Susan D.
Kansas City
This is, hands down, the best nail strengthener/base coat/top coat I've ever used - and I've tried EVERYTHING. Use two coats as a base, apply color, then another coat of Pink Armour as a top coat. My polish DOES. NOT. CHIP. I just touch up the tips and add another coat for shine and it lasts for at least a week or until I get tired of the color. Love it!
Jessica A.
California , MD
I use Pink Armor Nail gel to help prevent my nails from breaking or chipping. I use one or two coats before I put my color on and then another coat after. It does a decent job. I've used better brands (ex. Hard as Nails) But for the price I gave for mine I can't complain. I found mine for around a dollar on clearance at Rite Aid!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa R.