BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray (New Packaging). Think bright effervescent. Think Sophisticated. Sexy. Modern. Confident. Playful. Dab it on. Expect the unexpected. Think modern blends of artemesia Neroli flower peony freesia bergamot mandarin violet leaves juniper berry and muguet. see more...

Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I love the scent of this product, and I like that it isn't over powering...but it also doesn't last very long. I find this to be the perfect spray for summer since it is so fresh and light, and it is also inexpensive, so even though the scent doesn't last a long time, you can reapply without breaking the bank,
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
This fragrance is bright, fun, crisp, and youthful. I worked at Victoria's Secret when this fragrance came out and it quickly became a hit. It is great for spring and summer and never smells overpowering. Not too fruity or too floral, just an even balance of the two with a nice fresh finish.
Aniyah R.
Aniyah R.
I LOVE this perfume!!!! it smells amazing and i receive a ton of compliments from it. i would suggest catching it when on sale though. i feel that it does last throughout the day and i use it every morning! I would recommend it to my friends but they already use it!
AMINTA C.
AMINTA C.
Bolingbrook, IL
i lovvvvvve them . I will truly buy them again and again. there is always a decent sale somewhere. So the price are affordable. The is that I can not eat them all the time. I buy at macy, carsons, lord and taylor. There nothing else that I can say about this.
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Sugar Land, TX
Pink is an amazing store to shop at. It has clothes, perfume, lotion, etc. There clothes are very comfortable and soft, i also love there perfume because it stays on for a while and its not very strong witch I like better than a stronger smell personally.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Greenville, NC
Adore this scent. Seriously, it's my favorite. My boyfriend loves this smell also. It's a great price for the amount you get. Compared to other perfumes, this is the one I will buy every single time.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Winston Salem, NC
These fragrances never disappoint. I always find a scent that I love, and I stick with it. the scent lingers for (most) of the day and I always buy the mini bottles so I can travel with them.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Canton
I normally don't wear perfume but when I do it Pink. One down side is I lost the top pumper spray thing and they do not offer replacements so I have a $65 bottle of perfume I can not use
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
My most favorite perfume at pink!! My fiancé loves it!! I always ask for it for gifts and use it up like crazy!! The scent has a fresh clean feeling and smells sweet.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Can you go wrong with Victoria secret? It smells so good. At a very high price but you get what you pay for and it lasts all day
Maria Jose O.
Maria Jose O.
Santiago
this fragrance has a sweet or very chemical smell?
Tori N.
Tori N.
Holden, WV
Does this smell as good as it looks?
marta j.
marta j.
Tidwoth
What do they smell of?? I am sooo into it
Rosy R.
Rosy R.
San Luis , Arizona
It smells good? I mean i want to buy it but I don't really know the smell