BY PINGUO INC.

Camera360 is one of the best apps for iPhone 2013 The Best Camera App Silver Medal – GIZMODO 100 Best Products of 2011 - PCWorld With over 250,000,000 global users, Camera360 has become the most popular mobile camera app in the world. Camera360 was updated to v5.0 today, adding embedded camera and effect store, brand new flat UI design and a revamped icon. Together with HelloCamera, Movie360, and Pink360, Camera360 provides a comprehensive suite of professional yet fun mobile photography options.  To make your life even easier, Camera360 has introduced Camera360 Cloud, a cloud platform that can help you manage, edit, store, and share your photos all in one place. Join the millions of users who have already uploaded over 300 million photos in enjoying these FREE services! #Camera Store# You can add Easy Cam, DoubleEx, Burst and other cameras to photo your way. #Filter Store# Over 100 filters are available for free and you can customize your favorite effect with those cool filters. Now it’s time to say goodbye to complicated effects choice, and enjoy the fast and easy photography experience. #Easy Cam# Easy Cam auto-detects photographing scene and auto-optimize photos. Take more beautiful photos everywhere. #Effects#  Enhance your photos to create fun and unique works of art with dozens of photo effects! #Audio# Record 5s' sounds before shutter & capture vivid moment that can be remembered forever. #Frames#  Create fun images by framing your photos in different scenes!  #Photo Montages#  Put different photos together in unique montages to better express yourself in one go!  #Self Portraits#  Specially developed for self-portrait addicts, Camera360 offers functionalities including facial recognition, auto-shoot, skin tone smoother,night portrait etc.  #Low Light # Take pretty photos in low light with brightness adjusted smartly.  #Cloud Album#  Camera360 Cloud is much more than a photo storing platform – it is a tool to help you manage and share all your photos in a safe and secure way!  #Photo Edit# Multi-effects for one photo, crop, rotate, texture, more parameters together make powerful photo edit features.  Finally, thanks to all of you who have continuously supported us! Please feel free to contact us at support@pinguo.us if you run into any problems with Camera360. We will do our best to reply as soon as we can. Thank you! Follow us  Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/camera360official  Twitter:https://twitter.com/Camera360 Camera360 is an iPhone app that can be downloaded from the App Store for free. Now it’s time to customize your own camera! see more...

estephanie c.
estephanie c.
Para mí, esta es la mejor aplicación para editar fotos, tienen una gran cantidad de filtros y hermosas opción de hacer ver que la imagen perfecta, muy recomendada para esa chicas que adoran editar sus fotos :·
Maria C.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
For me, this is the best app for edit you photos, have a lot beautiful filters and option to make look you picture perfect !!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
This app did not work too well for me, I don't understand why. I uninstalled it immediately.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Wow!! Found this app in here! Looove how amazing this app is and every effect are
Rosemaria S.
Rosemaria S.
This app is perfect for me because for some reason I just can't stand the way my Iphone flips the picture when I take it and there is no way to switch it. This app does not flip the pictures which I love and it gives you many different filters to choose from. I also like that there is a timer option because I do like to take selfies without holding my phone or clicking a button. The pictures turn out perfect.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have no idea what this item is. I am all about pictures. I have to take pictures cause you can never have to many pictures.
Jade H.
Jade H.
I love this app, this be making my pictures look flawless, it is amazing it's like a better form of instagram to be except you don't post for everyone to see.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
I really love this app! This app is very simple to use and makes your photos look gorgeous. It has very many filters to use and most of them are awesome. I would recommend this app.
Thelma H.
Thelma H.
Cave Creek, AZ
This is hands down my all time favorite photo editing app. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the different options it gives you! I use it for almost all of my pictures because you don't necessarily have to pick 1 out of 10 filters like most apps.. you can actually choose from like 40+ filters AND they give you the option to just change saturation, brightness, sharpness, etc. Its amazing.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
Definitely one of my favorite camera apps. I love the filters and a lot of the other features
Sara A.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Is this a free app?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
What filter do you like best to use?