BY MARINELA #84 in Cakes & Pies

• ¿Yes or No? Pinguinos Marinela - Cream Filled Chocolate C...2 Answers
Dessire F.
When i was a chlid I lived in Venezuela and those cup cakes were my go-to snak, i remember that I would fight a lot with my cousin to see who would buy more boxes in a week. I love them so much. the flavours is really delicis, they are so soft when you bite them and also that creamy core. you can really taste the chocolate and also they are affordbles. just perfect.
Alondra V.
So where I begin... I absolutely love pingüinos! I eat with accompanied with milk or just by themselves. You can't go wrong with them. They are not too much of chocolate or of the white cream that are stuffed with. They are just so good !
Rosana M.
This is a best. Well, all products of Marinela have a perfect flavor, perfect presentation, perfect all. I love the cream and chocolate. I in personal, loved all candy, cake or cookie contains chocolates and cream. THANKS MARINELA FOR EXIST.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
These cupcakes are very delicious, but I bought this cupcakes last week (13-oct-2016) and Marinela said the products is expire on 2 weeks (approximately) this is so terrible!
Victoria V.
WOW, What can I say? I love pinguinos are on smooth, fluffy, I accompany you with milk and are divine, I could eat up to 4 in one day seriously hahahah of the best products that has marinela

Lili E.
Dallas, TX
This Mexican girl is missing her childhood do much :(. Pingüinitos are the best cream filled chocolate cupcakes you can ever find!
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I can remember my childhood with this ! So boom the creamy filling is so good it balances out the chocolate cake and the icing
Dilia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm so in love with these cupcakes. I always bought them for me and my kids, but always I ended up eating all of them alone!
Linda C.
I love these better than the hostess or any other brand. They taste way better. They taste like a yummy chocolate cupcake.
Veronica C.
i love pinguinos so much, they are absolutely delicious! perfect combination of chocolate and sweet cream, best cup cakes!