Pinger, Inc. Text Free: Free Texting App + Free Calling App + SMS with Textfree uploaded by Faith D.

BY PINGER, INC.

"The fastest, most reliable and easiest to use." - New York Times The original free texting app now with a fresh new look. Get a free real phone number and send unlimited free texts. UNLIMITED FREE TEXTS PLUS CALL ANY PHONE With Textfree you get free unlimited text messaging plus calling to any phone, including landlines and non-smartphones, in the US and Canada. Your friends don’t need Textfree to receive--they don’t even need to have a smartphone. REAL PHONE NUMBER INCLUDED You get your own real phone number. Call and SMS any number in the US and Canada, even if you don’t have a calling plan. INCOMING CALLS ALWAYS FREE; EARN MINUTES FOR FREE OUTBOUND CALLS Incoming calls from anyone, anywhere in the world are always free. Plus make free or cheap calls to anyone in the US and Canada. You get 10 free minutes to start. Earn minutes for additional free outbound calls. And if you run out of minutes, it's easy to buy them super cheap. ALSO AVAILABLE IN iTUNES Get 60 minutes of free outbound calling when you download our premium app called “Textfree EX”. Was 99c, now free for a limited time! TURN YOUR iPOD TOUCH INTO A PHONE Give your new number to friends so they can text and call you. Calls on WiFi sound better than any mobile. GREAT WHEN YOU’RE TRAVELING ABROAD Download Textfree and send free texts from anywhere in the world as long as you have a data connection. Find free WiFi at your hotel, a restaurant, even on a train. Why pay for expensive roaming charges when you can SMS free! TEXT TO OVER 35 COUNTRIES For a list of countries you can text to, visit: http://r.pinger.com/text-intl BETTER THAN THOSE MESSENGER APPS Textfree works with ANY phone: smart phone, basic phone, even a land line. Even if they don’t have Textfree. • Call or text your grandmother’s non-smartphone in Minneapolis--FREE. • Call a restaurant and make reservations--FREE. • Text a friend in Dallas or Toronto as much as you want--FREE. TRY BUZZWORDS, OUR SMART-TEXTING TECHNOLOGY Buzzwords links certain words in your texts to cool, helpful or hilarious info on the Web. Tap the word and Textfree will instantly open the content within the app. • The word “movie” will link to listings of local movie times and reviews. • “LOL” will link to the funniest videos and pics on the Web. NO NEED FOR MULTIPLE TEXTING & CALLING APPS Now you don’t need to know what messenger apps your friends use. Textfree does it all. Your texts are 100% free. Pics are 100% free. Incoming calls and calls to anyone on Textfree are 100% free. Earn free minutes for outbound calls to any phone in the US and Canada, or buy ‘em real cheap. It’s that simple. TEXTFREE IS MORE THAN A MESSENGER When your friends have Textfree, talking and texting gets even better. And you and your friends get unlimited free calls (talk as long as you like) and unlimited free texts (goodbye 160 character limit!) to and from one another, anywhere in the world. PACKED WITH ADDITIONAL FEATURES • Get a free second line for your phone • Group texting: send to multiple friends • Send hi-res pics to anyone on AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-mobile, Verizon and Virgin • Call anyone in US and Canada • Customize your voicemail greeting • Know the instant someone reads your texts • Use your own pictures as wallpaper • Facebook contact photo sync • Never miss a call or message • Block numbers, if needed • Zillions of ringtones and text tones • Connect via Bluetooth if you’re on an iPhone • Log in securely from any device OTHER IMPORTANT INFO • Emergency calls are not supported • Textfree is ad-supported, so you will see ads from time to time • Your friends not on Textfree pay regular charges for texts and pics--nothing extra • When not on WiFi, Textfree uses your carrier data connection. Contact your carrier for details of your data plan. TEXT FROM THE WEB • pinger.com/tfw CONNECT WITH US • facebook.com/pinger • twitter.com/pinger see more...

• I have had this app it's pretty cool you get the Texas boy thing ...1 Answers
Pinger, Inc. Text Free: Free Texting App + Free Calling App + SMS with Textfree
  • "I was expecting more out of it since you can already text regularly through your cell phone (unless you get charged per text)." in 5 reviews
Kylee B.
Hampton
I used this app when my phone was off. Worked well with WiFi and it was a very convenient way to keep in contacts with friends and family. Got to pick my own number too ! Worked flawlessly
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Techie Expert
Not the worst if you have no other ways of communicating. You can only use in wifi, but if needed it's a good Idea! However, I don't like that you can only send some much in one text and for some reason (it may be my personal experience) you can't actually send pictures through it.
Kendra C.
Techie Expert
Works great! Extremely easy to use and I love that you can text anyone for absolutely free. I sometimes have a small problem sending photos, but that's something that really doesn't bother me all that much
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Techie Expert
I've been using Pinger for quite a while now. As a full time college student who lives away from home and doesn't have a working cell phone, this app keeps me in contact with my family.
Felicia c.
Techie Expert
Great app for people who don't want to pay for texting and have access to wifi. It's also great because you can message people without your actual number i case you don't want them contacting you a lot. I find it easy tobsie
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Techie Expert
I liked using this app for fun times. It doesn't mean I share my number with strangers and I can play tricks on my friends for a good laugh. They would be non the wiser and I could be in the same room. Good idea!
Priscilla A.
This is such a great app for anyone to use for Any reason. You could call and text like it's a normal phone the only thing is that you need to be connected to wifi. Highly recommend this app.
Smerk R.
I found this app after my cellphone service was shut off & it was a blessing. I wasn't cutoff from the world, well unless I didn't have wifi. I used it for about a year before I turned my cellphone service back on. It's basically free to use so you save a lot of money if you don't really use your cellphone.
Brenda V.
Amazing u just need internet to be Able to txt or call anyone its good if u don't have minutes
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Techie Expert
I use this app for messaging friends. Great way to keep in touch with friends and family.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I have had this app it's pretty cool you get the Texas boy thing is you have to keep it going unless you lose your phone number that's on the pro is it you get free Texas to anywhere in the world I really liked it I lost my phone number because I didn't use a four month I didn't know I had to but I'm going to download the app again I get my free Texas so pretty awesome try