BY PINESOL #27 in Carpet Cleaners

Pine-Sol is an all purpose cleaner that can be used on floors, walls, sinks, range hoods, tubs, showers, toilet bowls, garbage cans, pet areas, diaper pails, stoves, refrigerators, microwaves and more. see more...

• Who else loves this.3 Answers
  • Has anyone had problems with a greasy feeling or residue on the f...4 Answers
  • I am looking for a new floor cleaner and I was wondering if this ...4 Answers
Lana O.
This is my go to floor cleaner when mopping...its clean scent leaves the house smelling great and germ free and works great on the dirtiest of floors getting up stains and dirt..it leaves me feeling confident that my house is definitely clean...and its affordably priced...which just proves you dont have to buy the most expensive brand to get great results...it doesnt need a lot of hype and fancy ads ..just use it once and you will be a believer
Kristin C.
I used to use this cleaner all the time growing up to clean the bathroom! It has a very strong scent that can be overpowering but gets the job done! A little goes a long way here, so be careful not to overdo it!
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
Holy scent! This smells amazing!! The scent sticks around for along time too. It disinfects and cleans everything well. I wipe every single thing down with pinesol and will use it forever!
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Aside from the fact this is lemon scented and not the original scent this is what I use to clean my floors. The knock off brands just don’t work the same and don’t scream I washed the floor so take off your shoes when you get inside.
Yanisa C.
Utica , NY
I love the smell of Pinesol,one of my favorite cleaners and it’s good price.You can buy it any where.Smell and clean good.Lemon scent it’s the best .I will keep buying it and I will defiantly recommend it.
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This smells sooooooooooooo good my mom has always used this to clean are floor with hot water and I use it and it works well leave the house smelling clean and the floor soft and clean
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
My family has been using this product for years now. Love the smell and mostly love the price. If you're looking for something that gets the job done and is affordable get this.
Julie L.
Granite City, IL
This is my most favorite product to clean with. It makes my whole house smell lemony fresh!! It isnt expensive and that makes it even better. I like knowing that its disinfecting as im cleaning. I use it for everything from cleaning counters, laundry, mopping and so much more!!!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I'm not a fan of the original PineSol scent so I purchased PineSol Pine Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaner 175oz at my local grocery store and I'm so glad I did! Lemon just smells clean to me and I usually go for the lemon or orange scented cleaning products because they are usually less harsh. I clean my wood floors with this product and it works great!
Anastasia L.
This cleaner really cleans my floors well when I have a toddler getting into everything.  It has a very fresh lemon scent,  but not overpowering.  I bought it at Walmart,  but it can also be purchased at dollar general and many other stores.  I wouldn't think twice about buying this again.
Dana C.
I am looking for a new floor cleaner and I was wondering if this is safe to use on wood floors.
Kristina N.
Edgewater, MD
Has anyone had problems with a greasy feeling or residue on the floor after use?
Justine P.
Welland, ON
Has anyone found that this has discoloured their floor over time due to build up? I was told not to use cleaners on wood floors for this reason but I'm having such a hard time simply spot cleaning my floor!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this.
Alley C.
Why isn't this sold with a spray top? PineSol Pine Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaner 175oz