BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksDole
Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice (Pack of 20)

Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice (Pack of 20)

by Dole

Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice (Pack of 20)Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice, 20 oz Can: All natural fruit, no sugar added Rich in vitamin C Kosher fruit chunks After opening, refrigerate contents in glass or plastic container...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice (Pack of 20)!
Christine P.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dole canned fruit, it seems to always taste the freshest then any of the other brands. When I don't have fresh pineapple I tend to use Dole for my smoothies. Dole Pineapple Sliced In Syrup, 20 Ounce -- 12 per case.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I always prefer Dole can pineapples. Slices are pre-cut the flavors are not or too sweet and I can always use the pineapple juice different recipes pineapple slices are not too thick or thin the perfect size
Katie C.
Pasadena
Love that the pineapple juice in the Dole pineapple slices is a 100% juice. They taste So fresh and very juicy.
Charlene H.
caro
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so delicious!! I put the can of these in the refrigerator and get them nice and cold and then put them in a bowl and eat them ..
Lindsay P.
Henagar, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious! Perfect for pina colodas! We always buy this and have for forever! We always will!
Scottia F.
Wadesboro, NC
Dole pineapple ANYTHING is my favorite and the only brand I will buy out of a can. The slices are my favorite and after I've ate them I pour the juice in a container and stick it in the freezer for a few hours, when it's slushy I put it in the blender with some Malibu Coconut Rum and it's beyond delicious!!
Martha S.
Mico, TX
Love the pick me up I get from this. So much less of a hassle than doing it yourself, even with a pineapple slicer
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these as a quick go to snack when we don’t have time to cut up a fresh one. She loves fruit of any kind and thinks this is a treat ! Dole always provides a quality product!
mary B.
Somerset, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite brand of pineapple to buy when I'm making fruit salad for my family a great taste to it ........
Sally V.
Purchased at: Walmart
The slices are pretty good as it has that nice pineapple taste. The packaging is pretty nice too. It is very affordable and if you’re craving pineapples or even it’s juice one day, I would say you should totally grab this in the store and go as it is portable.

Looking for your answer?