BY SONY

• I heard the weed they smoked in the movie was real. What do you t...3 Answers
  • WHO ELSE LOVES JAMES FRANCO IN THIS? 12 Answers
  • Never seen it. Is it a good movie ??2 Answers
Pineapple Express (2 disc)
  • "Other than Freaks and Geeks, I feel like this movie really launched Seth Rogen and James Franco's collaboration." in 12 reviews
  • "pretty funny movie funny actors in this movie also it is great i would recomended it to others " in 6 reviews
  • "this is one of my favorite movies, if you like stoner flix, this is the one for you." in 5 reviews
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is hilarious. if your looking for a movie to enjoy a low key night and laugh your pants off, This is it. It will keep you entertained the whole way through and never gets boring. The actors are great in their roles. I could watch this over and over again.
Jessica P.
Funniest movie ever! Seth Rogen and James Franco work amazing together! Adult humor so i wouldnt recommend it to children but the acting is amazing and it's just too funy not to watch. Favorite scene is when he says "I thought hurricane season was over."
Sydney S.
I love this movie. It is sooo hilarious! I am disappointed to say that it took me until very recently to watch it but I am so glad I did, because it's one of my favorites now. I wouldn't recommend it for children for obvious reasons but it so hilarious for older generations!
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert
I havent seen this in ages, but I remember being very excited about it coming out. I really dont remember much about the movie because I was indulging on "the holiday" as I watched it and havent seen it in since the year it came out.
Samantha F.
Mount Olivet, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I actually liked this. I thought it was great! Even though some may disagree with me. The movie was good even though it's not a family movie me and my fiance loved watching it.
Vanity K.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite movies! Very funny and definitely worth watching maybe even more than once! Seth Rogen and James Franco have an incredible collab on this movie!
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
James Franco and Seth Rogen are such a great duo. This movie definitely made me want to partake in trying some of that Pineapple Express hahaha.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is stupid. I imagine you have to actually be high to enjoy it. Not into it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert
The beginning of this movie is good, had a good entertaining flow. For a stoner movie, it's hilarious and something that can probably really happen to someone at the wrong place.at the wrong time. James Franco's role.is totally unexpected and played really well. This movie would of gotten an A, but the end totally was mixed up.crazy and hard to follow. Kind of like they ran out of ideas on how to wrap everything up.
Kelly K.
One of my all time favorite movies! Seth Rogen is super funny!!! Hope they make a part 2!!!!
Courtney B.
Iowa City, IA
WHO ELSE LOVES JAMES FRANCO IN THIS?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I heard the weed they smoked in the movie was real. What do you think?
Amber B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Weren't they going to make a sequel to this?
Joy-Sahai B.
Pop Culture Expert
Never seen it. Is it a good movie ??