BY SONY

• I heard the weed they smoked in the movie was real. What do you t...3 Answers
  • WHO ELSE LOVES JAMES FRANCO IN THIS? 12 Answers
  • Never seen it. Is it a good movie ??2 Answers
Pineapple Express (2 disc)
  • "Other than Freaks and Geeks, I feel like this movie really launched Seth Rogen and James Franco's collaboration." in 12 reviews
  • "pretty funny movie funny actors in this movie also it is great i would recomended it to others " in 6 reviews
  • "this is one of my favorite movies, if you like stoner flix, this is the one for you." in 5 reviews
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert
For me I found this movie hysterical, I think James Franco and Seth Rogan are an awesome pair up for a comedy. I mean some people just aren't going to get, but I do and it is funny stuff. Not for kids to watch for sure Everyone I have ever watched it with has cracked up laughing.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert
I havent seen this in ages, but I remember being very excited about it coming out. I really dont remember much about the movie because I was indulging on "the holiday" as I watched it and havent seen it in since the year it came out.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Mount Olivet, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I actually liked this. I thought it was great! Even though some may disagree with me. The movie was good even though it's not a family movie me and my fiance loved watching it.
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
Pop Culture Expert
I know I'm probably the only person with a bad review but I really didn't find it funny at all! I'm more into realistic comedy's so I had a hard time finding interest.
Vanity K.
Vanity K.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite movies! Very funny and definitely worth watching maybe even more than once! Seth Rogen and James Franco have an incredible collab on this movie!
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is so hilarious! I watched for the first time with my brother when it first came out and we both agreed we had to show the rest of the family! So funny, so good!
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Pop Culture Expert
LOL I love pineapple express. Every time it came on TV I put it on instantly. I finally had to buy it so I can put it on whenever I want. James Franco is a great actor in this movie and I love Seth Rogan.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is stupid. I imagine you have to actually be high to enjoy it. Not into it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
This is what I call a classic comedy. I watched it about 30 times and I still laugh. Seth Rogan is great in this movie.
keely m.
keely m.
MICHIE, TN
This movie is so funny. I recommend it highly. it is the best I could watch it over and over.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Iowa City, IA
WHO ELSE LOVES JAMES FRANCO IN THIS?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I heard the weed they smoked in the movie was real. What do you think?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Weren't they going to make a sequel to this?
Joy-Sahai B.
Joy-Sahai B.
Pop Culture Expert
Never seen it. Is it a good movie ??