BY SONY

• I heard the weed they smoked in the movie was real. What do you t...3 Answers
  • WHO ELSE LOVES JAMES FRANCO IN THIS? 12 Answers
  • Never seen it. Is it a good movie ??2 Answers
Pineapple Express (2 disc)
  • "Other than Freaks and Geeks, I feel like this movie really launched Seth Rogen and James Franco's collaboration." in 12 reviews
  • "pretty funny movie funny actors in this movie also it is great i would recomended it to others " in 6 reviews
  • "this is one of my favorite movies, if you like stoner flix, this is the one for you." in 5 reviews
Jessica P.
Funniest movie ever! Seth Rogen and James Franco work amazing together! Adult humor so i wouldnt recommend it to children but the acting is amazing and it's just too funy not to watch. Favorite scene is when he says "I thought hurricane season was over."
Sydney S.
I love this movie. It is sooo hilarious! I am disappointed to say that it took me until very recently to watch it but I am so glad I did, because it's one of my favorites now. I wouldn't recommend it for children for obvious reasons but it so hilarious for older generations!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The beginning of this movie is good, had a good entertaining flow. For a stoner movie, it's hilarious and something that can probably really happen to someone at the wrong place.at the wrong time. James Franco's role.is totally unexpected and played really well. This movie would of gotten an A, but the end totally was mixed up.crazy and hard to follow. Kind of like they ran out of ideas on how to wrap everything up.
Ashley T.
Alhambra, CA
"Peace brother. 1 love." I have a poster from this movie. This was my all time favorite movie because it made me laugh so hard the first time I watched it. Other than Freaks and Geeks, I feel like this movie really launched Seth Rogen and James Franco's collaboration. It was so funny and I will watch it over and over again.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
For me I found this movie hysterical, I think James Franco and Seth Rogan are an awesome pair up for a comedy. I mean some people just aren't going to get, but I do and it is funny stuff. Not for kids to watch for sure Everyone I have ever watched it with has cracked up laughing.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is hilarious. if your looking for a movie to enjoy a low key night and laugh your pants off, This is it. It will keep you entertained the whole way through and never gets boring. The actors are great in their roles. I could watch this over and over again.
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I havent seen this in ages, but I remember being very excited about it coming out. I really dont remember much about the movie because I was indulging on "the holiday" as I watched it and havent seen it in since the year it came out.
Dianna A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOL I love pineapple express. Every time it came on TV I put it on instantly. I finally had to buy it so I can put it on whenever I want. James Franco is a great actor in this movie and I love Seth Rogan.
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
I really don't enjoy this as much as my husband does. He finds it waaaaay more funny than I do. It's just one of those movies with the, haha, funny and not bust your gut kind of funny. But I also think this movie goes might be better paired with ...... Js
Samantha F.
Mount Olivet, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I actually liked this. I thought it was great! Even though some may disagree with me. The movie was good even though it's not a family movie me and my fiance loved watching it.
Courtney B.
Iowa City, IA
WHO ELSE LOVES JAMES FRANCO IN THIS?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I heard the weed they smoked in the movie was real. What do you think?
Amber B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Weren't they going to make a sequel to this?
Joy-Sahai B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Never seen it. Is it a good movie ??