Pine-sol Pine Sol Pine Sol Cleaner - 60 oz - Sparkling Wave - 1 ct. uploaded by Tina B.

BY PINE-SOL

Pine Sol Cleaner-Original-100oz Pine Sol Cleaners have the ability to blast away dirt, dust, grime, and food stains to bring out the natural beauty of your flooring every time you clean it. Pine Sol works as hard as you to keep your house clean. see more...

Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love Pine Sol Sparkling Wave!! It has a very pleasant and not overpowering scent. I have asthma and regular Pin Sol always gives me a really bad asthma attack, but this scent is perfect and does not irritate my asthma at all. I love how clean it gets everything, from floor to ceiling and it is my go to cleaner. I hope everyone will give it a try. Pine Sol is also the only cleaner that seems to keep any ants that may want to sneak in at bay....not sure why, but they just don't like it.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I am a huge fan of Pine-Sol and how clean it keeps my floors I definitely am loving the sparkling wave scent
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
My favorite pinesol scent, my entire house feels and smells brand new after I mop with this version.