BY PINE-SOL

Pine-sol cleaners work as hard as you do to keep your home clean, leaving a lemon fresh scent. Pine-sol multi-surface cleaner has helped generations of moms clean and deodorize their homes. Leaving behind a refreshing, long-lasting lemon scent, pine-sol multi-surface cleaner cuts through the toughest stains, grease and grime. Use pine-sol multi-surface cleaner to keep your entire home, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage, sparkling and smelling clean. That's the power of pine-sol. . â . 100 fluid ounce bottle of multi-surface cleaner in lemon scent . cuts grease and grime in the kitchen, living... see more...

Beth B.
Paducah
I would buy this by the gallon if I could! It makes the entire house smells amazing. I don’t mind paying a little extra for this but I always try and find a coupon to save a little extra. I usually pick up a bottle every time I’m at the store. My favorite life hack is to for about a quarter cup into the bathtub and run hot water over it for about 20 minutes to make the entire house smell lemon fresh!
Touch o.
Seymour , CT
There is absolutely nothing better than the smell of a house cleaned with pine sol! when my husband comes home and smells the fresh lemon scent he says “you been cleaning today “, and who doesn’t want your efforts to be noticed!!
My go to when cleaning. Works great, smells great, and most importantly, it gets the job done. I only use a little bit - and it goes a long way. Highly recommend. You need to get this! Some people hate it, but I love!
L.A. S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This item I use at home with 2 adults, 5 cats and 1 dog and i use this at work with a sterile environment with a patient and 3 dogs. We feel clean and fresh with this product
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
I used this to clean my linoleum flooring, my entire house smelled like fresh lemon and all the dirt and grime from the floor is gone. The floors are gleaming and my home smells so fresh, AND I can use this in my bathroom when I'm ready to get to it tomorrow! I'm in love.
Sonora H.
Oh my gah I can not get enough of this stuff! I seriously buy like 3 big bottles at a time. The smell is amazing and I love using it to mop my floors. I’ve gotten so many compliments on the smell of my house when I use it. Great product!
Yancy W.
Springfield, VA
Favorite multi purpose cleaner! I mix it with parts water in an empty bottle and use this everywhere. Great for mopping. The lemon smell is my favorite. Always smells so clean! Definitely my favorite
Briana W.
This is my go-to cleaner for multiple surfaces on my home. I love the classic lemon scent and the scent is what I associate with cleanliness. Crisp and clean and gets the job done.
member-4146f
I completelt love this product it has lemon scent that I really enjoy I love purchasing the big kind because it last me an entire month a little goes a long way
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
This is our go-to cleaner. Versatile, easy to mix up and cost effective. The lemon scent leave the house smelling fresh without being overwlmingly scented.