BY PINE-SOL

Pine-sol cleaners work as hard as you do to keep your home clean, leaving a lemon fresh scent. Pine-sol multi-surface cleaner has helped generations of moms clean and deodorize their homes. Leaving behind a refreshing, long-lasting lemon scent, pine-sol multi-surface cleaner cuts through the toughest stains, grease and grime. Use pine-sol multi-surface cleaner to keep your entire home, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage, sparkling and smelling clean. That's the power of pine-sol. . â . 100 fluid ounce bottle of multi-surface cleaner in lemon scent . cuts grease and grime in the kitchen, living... see more...

Buy on Target*
Touch o.
Seymour , CT
There is absolutely nothing better than the smell of a house cleaned with pine sol! when my husband comes home and smells the fresh lemon scent he says “you been cleaning today “, and who doesn’t want your efforts to be noticed!!
My go to when cleaning. Works great, smells great, and most importantly, it gets the job done. I only use a little bit - and it goes a long way. Highly recommend. You need to get this! Some people hate it, but I love!
Briana W.
This is my go-to cleaner for multiple surfaces on my home. I love the classic lemon scent and the scent is what I associate with cleanliness. Crisp and clean and gets the job done.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
I used this to clean my linoleum flooring, my entire house smelled like fresh lemon and all the dirt and grime from the floor is gone. The floors are gleaming and my home smells so fresh, AND I can use this in my bathroom when I'm ready to get to it tomorrow! I'm in love.
Rachel R.
Endicott, NY
This is our go-to cleaner. Versatile, easy to mix up and cost effective. The lemon scent leave the house smelling fresh without being overwlmingly scented.
francesca n.
Westminster, CO
A simple product that can be used for anything and everything around the house. It smells nice and doesn’t leave any residue behind.
Katelyn D.
I like the pine scented cleaner better but they work the same. This cleaned every mess I used it on. Very effective