Pine-Sol Outdoor Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, 48-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) uploaded by yesenia a.

BY PINE-SOL

• Where can I find this color? I usually see the yellow color every...1 Answers
  • Is this effective for germs 3 Answers
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
I usually use something cheap to clean my floor by the front door. My mother n law bought these and gave me a couple of the bottles. She thought I'd love it. She was correct. I think it cleans really well, and I'm already 1/2 way through the 1st bottle! The smell is pleasant as well. Fresh smelling. I'll definitely buy again when I run out!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Es mi favorito , me gusta mucho y para trapear y desinfectar y tiene un olor maravilloso
Angela M.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I like that this product cleans well and smells really good. It's concentrated so I don't have to use much. It's mild enough to not hurt my old wood floors when I mop and clean up messes.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely love the way this smells. Leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. And I don't ever have to worry about my baby walking around and getting dirty from the floor, I would definitely buy again
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Y the best for clean I used for my floor and my bathroom...the smell is lavenders.....is fresh and the house is very clean
Areli R.
Areli R.
I love this, the smell overall is great. One thing is that if you put to much pinesol it leaves the floor soapy, which I don't like so I learned my lesson :)
Renee R.
Renee R.
Keeps everything smelling good! Don't use in the baby room or on toys though. But it does well for tough odors . Kids are known to produce some "seriously" strong odors
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
apache junction
I love this stuff so much because it works amazing it also smells great at it is cheap as well!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pine-Sol is Fantastic and I swear by this product. Major pro is that it can be used to clean almost any surface, bathroom and floors! Always a nice scent that is long lasting, I highly recommend this brand.
Kim W.
Kim W.
I seriously clean everything in my house with Pinesole. I love how it leaves my house smelling clean.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is this effective for germs
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find this color? I usually see the yellow color every where. Curious if this smells better then yellow?