Pine-Sol Outdoor Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, 48-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) uploaded by yesenia a.

BY PINE-SOL

• Where can I find this color? I usually see the yellow color every...1 Answers
  • Is this effective for germs 3 Answers
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
I believe every household has probably owned one of these, it smells super strong but good and gets the job done. My job also uses this product so I recommend it if you want a good cleaning and rid of any odor
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I like that this product cleans well and smells really good. It's concentrated so I don't have to use much. It's mild enough to not hurt my old wood floors when I mop and clean up messes.
Pine-sol um produto de limpeza maravilhoso, um dos melhores, deixa a casa super cheirosa, de boa qualidade, e o legal que você pode escolher de varias cores, e pick tem um cheirinho bem agradavel. I love.
Jessica D.
Pine-Sol is Fantastic and I swear by this product. Major pro is that it can be used to clean almost any surface, bathroom and floors! Always a nice scent that is long lasting, I highly recommend this brand.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely love the way this smells. Leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. And I don't ever have to worry about my baby walking around and getting dirty from the floor, I would definitely buy again
Areli R.
I love this, the smell overall is great. One thing is that if you put to much pinesol it leaves the floor soapy, which I don't like so I learned my lesson :)
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Pine-sol along with a little bleach is how I clean my floors. I love it's smell. Not to expensive ether. Definitely would recommend.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
Love this scent so much it makes my house smell wonderful for hours! Its also a very decent price for the size !
valeria d.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This smells so good, and I use it for my whole house being tile! It doesn't smell too strong and overpowering.
yesenia a.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love this Pine-Sol its smells so clean and good always use it to clean my house and clorox disinfecting wipes.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is this effective for germs
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find this color? I usually see the yellow color every where. Curious if this smells better then yellow?