Pine-Sol Outdoor Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, 48-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) uploaded by Yesenia A.

BY PINE-SOL

• Where can I find this color? I usually see the yellow col...1 Answers
  • Is this effective for germs 3 Answers
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I believe every household has probably owned one of these, it smells super strong but good and gets the job done. My job also uses this product so I recommend it if you want a good cleaning and rid of any odor
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I like that this product cleans well and smells really good. It's concentrated so I don't have to use much. It's mild enough to not hurt my old wood floors when I mop and clean up messes.
Whitney N.
I usually use something cheap to clean my floor by the front door. My mother n law bought these and gave me a couple of the bottles. She thought I'd love it. She was correct. I think it cleans really well, and I'm already 1/2 way through the 1st bottle! The smell is pleasant as well. Fresh smelling. I'll definitely buy again when I run out!
Jessica D.
Pine-Sol is Fantastic and I swear by this product. Major pro is that it can be used to clean almost any surface, bathroom and floors! Always a nice scent that is long lasting, I highly recommend this brand.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely love the way this smells. Leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. And I don't ever have to worry about my baby walking around and getting dirty from the floor, I would definitely buy again
Renee R.
Keeps everything smelling good! Don't use in the baby room or on toys though. But it does well for tough odors . Kids are known to produce some "seriously" strong odors
Pine-sol um produto de limpeza maravilhoso, um dos melhores, deixa a casa super cheirosa, de boa qualidade, e o legal que você pode escolher de varias cores, e pick tem um cheirinho bem agradavel. I love.
Areli R.
I love this, the smell overall is great. One thing is that if you put to much pinesol it leaves the floor soapy, which I don't like so I learned my lesson :)
Tanisha D.
Los Angeles, CA
Pine Sol is always good fresh scent and works great! I use this often and i recommended this product if you want your house clean and sanitized
Janeece F.
This smells so good ! Every time i mop my floor with this i become more in love with it ! I'm always making i have extra ones in my closet !
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is this effective for germs
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find this color? I usually see the yellow color every where. Curious if this smells better then yellow?