Pine-Sol Original Cleaner uploaded by Ayan H.

BY PINE-SOL

Pine-SolĀ® Brand Original Cleaner.
New.
Easy-pour cap.
Powerful scent - disinfects. see more...

Pine-Sol Original Cleaner
  • "Still searching for a multi-purpose cleaner that has a scent, that lingers." in 1 review
Dana A.
Naples, FL
Love Pine-Sol the smell the disinfectant I use it for everything I use it in my garbage cans are in some and I wash them so the smell can be in the garbage I used it on the shower walls so I can stay the smell you can also put a bit in your toilets and let the room smell like Pine-Sol I love it because it smells good disinfect and you clean
Jessica D.
USA
I love this smell!!!! It never gets old and it's fairly cheap! It makes your home smell so wonderful! I wish it was a long lasting smell tho..
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Excellent smelling works great in the bathroom to get everything clean like floor and tile. Works well for the whole bathroom
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I love pine-sol i have been using it for years i clean my trash can floors bathroom with it. It works and smells wonderful
Ayan H.
Chicago
I love the pinesol because it smells really good and it makes the house smell clean fresh I like Cleaning it in the bathroom mostly!Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Original
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This is what we use to mop our floors. It can be a little strong smelling at times but if you dilute it enough, it is not as bad. I feel like it does well in cleaning the dirt and everything else.
Allisa A.
This stuff is a classic, I really like this stuff it works awesome when cleaning big items such as the trash can, I have used this product for years! I think its a very good value especially for how well it works, I will definitely buy it again!
Yvette M.
Used for many years, until about 2 years ago, when I noticed, that the scent no longer lingered, like it used to. No longer had a syrup like texture as well. Noticeably watered down. Still searching for a multi-purpose cleaner that has a scent, that lingers.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Tried so many other cleaners and this is the best. I LOVE the original scent. All the other scents they offer smell off or something. Like stinky and not like they should. Original is best!!!
Karen R.
Moore, SC
I have always loved this brand! It reminds me of Saturday clean up as a kid. I still love it to this day. Same cleaning power.