BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Brand Original Cleaner.
New.
Easy-pour cap.
Powerful scent - disinfects. see more...

Pine-Sol Original Cleaner
  • "Still searching for a multi-purpose cleaner that has a scent, that lingers." in 1 review
Dana A.
Dana A.
Naples, FL
Love Pine-Sol the smell the disinfectant I use it for everything I use it in my garbage cans are in some and I wash them so the smell can be in the garbage I used it on the shower walls so I can stay the smell you can also put a bit in your toilets and let the room smell like Pine-Sol I love it because it smells good disinfect and you clean
Allisa A.
Allisa A.
This stuff is a classic, I really like this stuff it works awesome when cleaning big items such as the trash can, I have used this product for years! I think its a very good value especially for how well it works, I will definitely buy it again!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
I love this smell!!!! It never gets old and it's fairly cheap! It makes your home smell so wonderful! I wish it was a long lasting smell tho..
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Mega Parent Expert
Excellent smelling works great in the bathroom to get everything clean like floor and tile. Works well for the whole bathroom
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I love pine-sol i have been using it for years i clean my trash can floors bathroom with it. It works and smells wonderful
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This is what we use to mop our floors. It can be a little strong smelling at times but if you dilute it enough, it is not as bad. I feel like it does well in cleaning the dirt and everything else.
chesa l.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
What a great product me and my family have been using it for years. My mom used it and her mom used it before her. A+
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell that's how I knw my house is clean and so does everyone else
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Used for many years, until about 2 years ago, when I noticed, that the scent no longer lingered, like it used to. No longer had a syrup like texture as well. Noticeably watered down. Still searching for a multi-purpose cleaner that has a scent, that lingers.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Moore, SC
I have always loved this brand! It reminds me of Saturday clean up as a kid. I still love it to this day. Same cleaning power.