Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner
By Pine-Sol
Laura J.
Jonesborough, TN

Had anyone used this on wood floors? If do, did it leave a residue or harm the floor in any way?

Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Winnipeg
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I use this on my hardwood floors, no issues at all.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
I have used it on hardwood floors. It never left anytime of residue for me. I didn't have to do any heavy duty scrubbing through.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Minnesota
2 years, 2 months ago
I have never had any problems with using this on my hardwood floors :)