Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz

All-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs, including Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus) and Influenza A virus (Hong Kong strain). Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Fiberglass;Plastic;Porcelain;Stainless Steel; Wood; Chemical Compound: Ammonia. ~ Include one bottle of cleaner.CLO97326. 97326. Pine-sol Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 24 Oz. Bottle.

Des this leave your ground sticky?
I Have always loved pinesol it’s great, I love it. So I’m curious is the latest reports true as to pinesol can kill carona virus?
Which is your favorite smell?
Start your review of Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz!
Alejandra B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for years and have not complaints! It works great! It smells amazing and keeps my floors spotless. I don’t feel like I have to work extra hard to get all the grime off. This just does it. I highly recommend.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz uploaded by Ursula B.
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz uploaded by Ursula B.
Nothing beats the smell of clean than the scent of pine! Been household fave for many years to clean kitchen and bathroom areas to disinfect and leave a fresh pine scent behind! Great for other jobs as mentioned on the bottle! Always recommend this cleaning product to family and friends!
Nancy R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz uploaded by Nancy R.
I started using this product in February 2020 I liked how it smells and it really works I use it every day to clean the whole house and now with this covid 19 pandemic it is a multipurpose cleaner and kills 99.9 of germs that helps a lot to disinfect surfaces. super helpful for when you have small children at home.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaning product! This makes your house smell so fresh and so clean. This does a great job when mopping floors and gets them to shine again. I buy this all the time and I recommend this product.
Melissa K.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I use pinsol almost everyday. The cleaning power is impeccable and versatile. It can be used for almost any cleaning project. It can be used as is or diluted. It cleans floors nicely and I also dilute a little in a spray bottle for all purpose cleaning. Plus the smell just smells so clean!!
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like to use this whenever I need to mop and if I've brought in dirty shoes in the house. It's especially good to have in these corona times since it's an antibacterial detergent. My floor is always sparkling clean after this and I really feel that it kills whatever bacteria I had left on the floor. Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz
Chelsea R.
Fort wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always keep a bottle of this under the sink ..the smell ..the effectiveness.. The germ killing properties.. Everything about this brand is amazing..
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner - Original Pine - 48oz uploaded by Estefy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very useful You can use this product for anything i even use it to do laundry and leaves a good smell and clean clothes as it removes dirt very well ,also when mopping the floor removes and desinfects
Sandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Been using pinesol for 30 years what you smell when you walk in my house works great no nasty film on my floors and my house smells great
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love the smell of pinesol. It cleans good and leaves a smell of cleanliness in the air. I use it for multi surface cleaning... bathrooms, kitchens and even laundry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeanne N.
il y a 2 ans
Rawad B. il y a 4 mois
I tried them but I do not know the biggest difference between them. I love the smile.