BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Original Multi-Surface Cleaner.
New longer lasting scent.
Powerful scent.
Disinfects. see more...

• Really this is a product for cleaning or cosmetic one? 7 Answers
  • Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Anytime I see pinesol I think of floors immediately, but ...3 Answers
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's a reason why this stuff has been around so long. It just works. And it doesn't leave behind a weird residue on my wood floors either. And honestly, I absolutely LOVE the smell of a freshly Pine-Sol mopped kitchen. It just smells clean and sanitized, and it genuinely makes me wanna be in the kitchen doing something.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
I love how this product has a similarity with Dettol brand which I have been using in the past. I use it when I mop the floor, clean my kitchen, bathroom, sink and stove. It has a great scent to it which I like. After cleaning my house smells great. It lasted me pretty much longer as I dilute it with warm water.
Domonique S.
Scappoose
Love pinesol and the wonderful scent it leaves behind! It cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes! Plus my mom and grandmother used it while I was growing up so it’s a family favorite! I actually was obsessed with the scent while I was pregnant with one of my children and loved cleaning just so I could smell it!
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell to this product. I use it to clean my floors and bathrooms. It leaves my house smelling great and clean for a few days. I always make sure I’m stocked up with this! I always find it at my local Target!
Christina A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner. I grew up smelling his everyday in the house. This is one of my moms favorite multi cleaner. I use it everyday for everything. It’s affordable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: All Purpose Cleaner 48 fl oz; 1.5 qt; 1.41 l more...
I swear by pinesol, this leaves a fresh cleaned feeling anywhere. From bathrooms to kitchens, toilets, sinks, floors, it's versatile and does a very good job especially if you soak it on the spots that need to be treated. Good sizes and many options of scents.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: All Purpose Cleaner 100 fl oz; 3.13 qt; 2.95 lt more...
I have been using this for years. It’s great for cleaning any surface, especially floors. I use this to clean the hardwood floor and the stairs in my house, along with the kitchen countertops.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I know I'm in the minority here but I hate the smell of Pine Sol. To me, it doesn't make my house smell clean at all. I'd rather another scent or none at all. It just makes my house smell dirty instead of fresh and clean. It works well, though so I always end up buying other scents.
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
Review for: All Purpose Cleaner 40 fl oz more...
You just cant beat Pine-Sol. The smell is fresh and welcoming. It is the clean smell of my childhood. My floors are spotless every time I mop with Pine-Sol. It manages to dislodge all of the grime my kids and dogs drag into my home. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
I just love pine sol. My husband and I disagree on which scent is better(I prefer the pine, he likes lemon). After I use thes on my floors, the hardwood has a beautiful glow. I also mix a touch of bleach, vineger, and dawn in the tub with pine sol and water.
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA
Really this is a product for cleaning or cosmetic one?
member-a3786a18b
Does this really work?
SANDRA O.
Fullerton, CA
Anytime I see pinesol I think of floors immediately, but finally I have a multipurpose cleaner from my fav. floor cleaner. Love the scent and trust the name.
I used the full strength on my floor in my home. The smell is overwhelming and giving me a headache. Any suggestions on getting the smell out? I’ve already went back over it with just water to try to dilute it. Thanks in advance!

Walmart