BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Lemon Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Powerful Scent of Clean®. see more...

Nicole B.
Cleveland
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Best product around! I use it as a multi purpose cleaner and I use it in my refillable spray mop to mop my floors. Love that it kills viruses and is antibacterial. It does so much! Works great throwing it into an empty washer to clean my front loader washer too!
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
Always has been my holy grail cleaning product. From counters to floors it gives you a clean, germ free, fresh smelling surface. Ive tried the generics of all kinds but this is one of those products you just can't replace❤
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this I use this to mop my house floor an kitchen. It's a good value and it's a good price worth the buy..it's effective I like it I love the smell to it it leaves my house smelling so Lemonish good
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome product my go to for when i need to clean my floors. I bought it at the dollar store and its and easy clean. Does a great job usually! Sometimes leaves the floors a little sticky. Would buy again and would recommend
Sunshine R.
A much better smell than the original. I enjoy the smell and I have those snap in floors. Cleans great and not harsh on the flooring. Helped clean some very stuck on, sticky medicine.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using Pine-sol because it is so versatile and it cleans well! Not to mention the fact it’s reasonably priced and I can get it practically everywhere.

I have used this product on everything from cleaning furniture to wiping down walls to mopping floors. I love it and I will continue to use it to clean my home.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
While not the greenest cleaner on the planet, the smell is more pleasant than original smelling Lisol, and it does the job you expect it to. Sparkling clean and smelling a bit nicer. Good thing when you have a potty training toddler who "misses" the toilet a lot.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This disinfectant is the maximum helps me to remove the grease and dirt that accumulates on the banks of my house. I love it and I recommend 100% for those girls who like to keep their kitchens and every corner impeccable
Rhonda A.
Pine-Sol will probably always be around but I stopped using it a while back until recently someone else bought it. I instantly remembered why I don't use it. Even though it cleans good the smell is just way to strong.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Really like this cleaner. I have used both the original and lemon and like the feel lemon scent a little better. Cleans my hardwood floors and tile great.
Is the scent overwhelming?
danila f.