BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Lemon Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Powerful Scent of Clean®. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using Pine-sol because it is so versatile and it cleans well! Not to mention the fact it’s reasonably priced and I can get it practically everywhere.

I have used this product on everything from cleaning furniture to wiping down walls to mopping floors. I love it and I will continue to use it to clean my home.
Tiffani S.
YALE, OK
Always has been my holy grail cleaning product. From counters to floors it gives you a clean, germ free, fresh smelling surface. Ive tried the generics of all kinds but this is one of those products you just can't replace❤
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this I use this to mop my house floor an kitchen. It's a good value and it's a good price worth the buy..it's effective I like it I love the smell to it it leaves my house smelling so Lemonish good
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This disinfectant is the maximum helps me to remove the grease and dirt that accumulates on the banks of my house. I love it and I recommend 100% for those girls who like to keep their kitchens and every corner impeccable
Sunshine R.
A much better smell than the original. I enjoy the smell and I have those snap in floors. Cleans great and not harsh on the flooring. Helped clean some very stuck on, sticky medicine.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
While not the greenest cleaner on the planet, the smell is more pleasant than original smelling Lisol, and it does the job you expect it to. Sparkling clean and smelling a bit nicer. Good thing when you have a potty training toddler who "misses" the toilet a lot.
Rhonda A.
Pine-Sol will probably always be around but I stopped using it a while back until recently someone else bought it. I instantly remembered why I don't use it. Even though it cleans good the smell is just way to strong.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Really like this cleaner. I have used both the original and lemon and like the feel lemon scent a little better. Cleans my hardwood floors and tile great.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I lovee this cleaner i use it for everything and the smell is soo amazing and long lasting.. I love how clean it makes my toilets and my wooden floors
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Clean and deodorizing. Affordable and smells good! I dilute it with some water and for tough jobs I put it on with no water. Works great either way!
Is the scent overwhelming?
danila f.