BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Lemon Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Powerful Scent of Clean®. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan R.
Megan R.
This has cleaned my floors so well. They sparkle and feel so smooth. The scent it leaves behind lasts for days.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This disinfectant is the maximum helps me to remove the grease and dirt that accumulates on the banks of my house. I love it and I recommend 100% for those girls who like to keep their kitchens and every corner impeccable
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this I use this to mop my house floor an kitchen. It's a good value and it's a good price worth the buy..it's effective I like it I love the smell to it it leaves my house smelling so Lemonish good
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
A much better smell than the original. I enjoy the smell and I have those snap in floors. Cleans great and not harsh on the flooring. Helped clean some very stuck on, sticky medicine.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Works magic when cleaning! Wish smell was better Bc when use little to even lot sometimes smell makes me sick but it's very effective
Katey R.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I lovee this cleaner i use it for everything and the smell is soo amazing and long lasting.. I love how clean it makes my toilets and my wooden floors
Rhonda A.
Rhonda A.
Pine-Sol will probably always be around but I stopped using it a while back until recently someone else bought it. I instantly remembered why I don't use it. Even though it cleans good the smell is just way to strong.
Debi H.
Debi H.
Pine sol is a great cleaner for just about anything from top to bottom of your house
Katie S.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
While not the greenest cleaner on the planet, the smell is more pleasant than original smelling Lisol, and it does the job you expect it to. Sparkling clean and smelling a bit nicer. Good thing when you have a potty training toddler who "misses" the toilet a lot.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Clean and deodorizing. Affordable and smells good! I dilute it with some water and for tough jobs I put it on with no water. Works great either way!
Is the scent overwhelming?
danila f.