Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Lemon Fresh uploaded by Sidni S.Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Lemon Fresh uploaded by Jocelyn W.Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Lemon Fresh uploaded by Candice M.

BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Lemon Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner.
4x cleaning action*.
Cleans & deodorizes. see more...

Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my go to floor cleaner. I love the lemon scent as it is a fresh clean scent. Last night I came home to dog poo all over my house because the dog got into the trashcan while we were gone. The smell in the house was awful. After mopping with this stuff....you couldnr even tell we had a dog!
Rose c.
ellenwood
I love Pine-sol it’s the #1 multi surface cleaner to me..it’s very effective and smells so good especially the lemon fresh scent..I’ve been using it for years never disappoints..I always purchase a bottle monthly
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
Pine-sol is a house hold cleaning staple! It's a must to add to the weekly floor mop water. And I love the lemon scent. I like it better than the original and it's reasonably priced. Smells great and cleans amazing! It's a must buy for sure I would recommend trying it if you haven't yet.
Gabriela H.
I love to clean my use with this. It smells amazing. It's a cleaner and a deodorizer it does the job really well. I mix it with water because it's a bit concentrated. It's very cheap and it lasts a long time. The smell is a plus. If you love cleaning this is a must.
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV
No words for this pinsol it's smells amazing it keeps floor clean and smelling wonderful it's very adorable and will be rebuying till the day I die I bought it at walmart❤❤❤❤❤❤ please purchase won't be sorry
Candice M.
One of my favorite products to clean the house with! This Lemon Scented Pine Sol Cleaner is a great value because it is concentrated and can be diluted to last for weeks! It has a fresh lemon scent that leaves your home smelling wonderful --fresh and clean!! I use it on my walls, counters, hard wood floors and even when my kids make small messes on the carpet, it comes right up! I highly recommend this product! It has many uses and it super affordable!
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I use this daily on my floor and really like this product because it is inexpensive and makes my house smell nice and clean. It appears to be effective. I would recommend this product and will be buying it again.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I will forever you pine sol for all of my cleaning. I feel safe using this product because I know that it works wonders!!! Mopping the floors, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, etc is what I use this product for
Sidni S.
I love this product! It smells so clean and the smell lasts a few days. Sometimes I just poor some in the toilet brush holder to make the bathroom smell good!
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Scent is fantastic, Tried and true brand that always cleans when I need it to. Great for floors and other surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.