Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Lavender Clean uploaded by Erin P.Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Lavender Clean uploaded by Leidi R.

BY PINE-SOL

Pine-Sol® Lavender Clean® Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Powerful Scent Of Clean®. see more...

Lisa T.
Fairburn
My husband bought this to try a new scent and we were hooked. Such a fresh smell and not at all medicinal like the original scent.  I even use it in my carpet shampooer and it works wonders on pet stains & odors!  Every one else must like it too, because it is always sold out or down to just one bottle.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite cleaning product. It works very well and the sent of lavender lasts all night long. My husband has trouble sleeping at night. I always put some in the toilet after cleaning it. It helps him sleep better.
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just the smell alone I was sold. I use this product in my kitchen and mostly when I’m mopping my floor throughout my house and bathroom. It’s very affordable and leaves your house smelling clean. The great thing about this product is it’s not extremely rough on your hands like most bleach products.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This used to be my favorite all-purpose cleaner. I love Ms. Meyers lavender, as it has that more essential oil smelling lavender smell, but at the price I can't get myself to use it on coffee spills in cars, garbage cans, etc. You know, THOSE kinds of cleaning jobs.  So I save Ms. Meyers for my counter tops and use this for pretty much everything else. It smells really, really fresh and clean. However, just a warning, be careful when diluting it with water. It is super strong smelling, so I usually dilute it way more than the label recommends. I had a bottle in a cabinet in my upstairs bathroom that had been sitting for a few months and the whole solution smelt of mildew. Use distilled water and not tap water and follow the label dilution ratios and you will have no problem!
Jessica A.
I love the original Pine-Sol and grew up smelling the scent as a kid, so I was excited to try a lavender version. It smells great and cleans just as well as the original. The color is cute, I am not going to lie that might be part of the reason I bought it. It makes my storage room look more girly and cheerful, but overall I am most impressed with how strong the scent is, just like the original Pine-Sol. I do not know how they do it, but their products smell strong for SO LONG. Definitely great for anyone who loves lavender or Pine-Sol's original scent.
Erica M.
Use this on my floors and clean out a very dirty a/c unit and the product cleaned very well. It is however very overpowering in smell and would suggest cracking a window or door. I dellute the product with water and still feel this way. Overall does a great job.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner!!!! it smells soooo good I mainly like to mop with it because It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. I also put it in my toilet to make it smell fresher after I clean it! and I also like to wash with it, It makes my clothes smell so clean❤
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
Pine-sol is one of the BEST floor cleaners there is. Doesn't leave the floor sticky with and residue and the entire house smells great after. I normally buy it from dollar general. My only complaint is that I'm not a big fan of lavender. I prefer lemon
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My second favorite pinesol ! In love with pinesol been using since I could remember my mom is addicted to this not only does it smell good but it really cleans of dirt and grease! We use everyone floors counters bathroom kitchen!
Paige R.
andalusia
I mop my kitchen floors with this. Love the lavender smell and a little bit goes a long way. Inexpensive and one big bottles lasts awhile. I’ve found nothing wrong and I will continue to buy. Maybe get the lemon scent next time.