BY PINE-SOL

New. Mandarin Sunrise™ Powerful Scent of Clean®. Cuts grease & grime in the kitchen, living room, bathroom & more. Works on tough jobs like garbage cans, pet areas & diaper pails. Safe for wood*. Easy-pour flip-top cap. Contains no phosphorus. Concentrated formula you can dilute to clean nearly every surface. Leaves behind a long-lasting, invigorating citrus scent, so you know your home is clean Pine-Sol® Multi-Surface Cleaner in Mandarin Sunrise. see more...

• Had anyone used this on wood floors? If do, did it leave ...3 Answers
  • How strong is this smell?1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Pine sol multi surface cleaner & deodorizer in the sent of mango mandarin burst, is a deodorizer w/ 4× cleanup action & cuts though the toughest of grease. I use it everywhere kitchen bathroom living room and every tough job I encounter. Really smells amazing with a clean fresh tropical citrus. Freshness is the matter of minutes, while cleaning the air around you. You can use full strength or mix 1/4 cup to a gallon. No rinsing required, can use on wood, and always keep out of reach of children.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This stuff works so well! It has so many different uses! It always works amazingly well. It always does a great job! I love using this as a staple cleaning product. Would highly recommend this product!
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Me gusta mucho este producto, tiene un aroma muy bueno, de larga duración, es tan refrescante, su precio es excelente, de muy buena calidad, es muy bueno limpiando, todo queda impecable. Lo puedo comprar en cualquier supermercado y tenerlo siempre a la mano. Lo recomiendo.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Love the smell of Pinesol. It's what my mom always used to clean and It makes me think of all the Thanksgivings and Christmas' the whole house smelled like it for everyone coming over. The smell stuck around and the floors was always shinning :)
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
Everything about this scent is GREAT ! Its a must have in my home! As a child i use to HATE the smell of it ... But once i got into my first apartment and began using it , i began to love it! Highly suggest you guys give this a try!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pine-Sol Multi-Surface works so well for cleaning floors, counters, bathrooms and so much more! It has many different uses! It always works amazingly well and always does a great job! My Hubby and I love using this as a main cleaning product in our house. Would highly recommend this product because it smells amazing and very affordable!
Amy G.
Concord, NC
I love pine-sol it is my favorite cleaner. It cleans very well and has a long lasting fresh scent. I've tried other products but never really cared for them or they would irritate my skin and leave rashes on my hands.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Love to use this product. I scrub almost everything with this. It goes in my mop products, I rinse my dish washer with it overall great product. Great price. And a little goes a long way!
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
I use this to clean my floors. I have tile and its really hard to keep clean. Whenever I use this it looks really nice and clean. The floor feels clean when you walk across it barefoot. The smell is amazing. When we have company after mopping with this we always get compliments.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
I know pine-sol isn't eco-friendly or bio degradeable but I love the smell! I mop with it & clean household stuff like tables, counter tops, cabinets, stove, bathroom/tub. the different scents are even better! I even pour it on my disinfectant wipes for a nice scent.
Laura J.
Jonesborough, TN
Had anyone used this on wood floors? If do, did it leave a residue or harm the floor in any way?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How strong is this smell?