BY PINE-SOL

Pine-sol cleaners work as hard as you do to keep your home clean, leaving a fresh pine scent. Original pine-sol multi-surface cleaner works as hard as you do to keep your home clean. The intense scent of pine cleanses and deodorizes your home, leaving it smelling fresh and clean. It's the reward you get every time you scrub your floors and dig into those corners. Killing 99.9% of germs, original pine-sol multi-surface cleaner disinfects while it keeps your home sparkling and fresh. That's the power of pine-sol. . â . 24 fluid ounce bottle of pine multi-surface cleaner . all purpose cleaner and... see more...

• Does this work real good 4 Answers
  • Reading the label it says to put this in laundry to get g...4 Answers
  • How many of you like the regular scented Pine-Sol over th...4 Answers
Pine-Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 28oz. Bottle
  • "Pine-sol is a classic cleaning product that I love to use in my daily cleaning routine. " in 1 review
Ashley B.
I use this to clean my tile and laminate flooring. Actually all of the flooring in the house except carpet. It really does pull the dirt better than any other cleaner
Cara C.
Denver, CO
The scent of this reminds me of my childhood, the cleaner my mum used forever.
Just a capful and your floors look great and your house has that just cleaned scent.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
I am a housekeeper and I use this product often. One of my favorite products. I use it to clean everything from bath tugs, toilets, sinks, floors, and counter tops
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Very affordable! I Love this scent, I'm obsessed With it! I want to eat this Lol. You can find this anywhere, i often buy at Walmart or any dollar store.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I love Pine-sol! It is one of those universal cleaners that works for almost anything! And I love the smell, it just lets you know that it is clean!
Auddy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always use Pine-sol, and I'm SO happy it's not just for floor cleaning anymore. I can easily get the bathroom clean just using this product.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loooooooooove the smell of this! I instantly feel so much better about my floors when I clean with this! I love the multi use of it!
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
OH YES I LOVE TO CLEAN WITH PINE SOIL IT SMELLS SO GOOD YOU CAN JUST USE A LITTLE AND YOUR HOLD HOUSE SMELLS LIKE IT I RECOMMEND IT
Karen H.
Santa Barbara
Classic and great smelling. When I want my home to smell clean but not like bleach!! I have used this forever and my mom also.
masooma s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Although I hate the scent of the original, I just love the lemon scent but my favorite is the blue color one, spring rain.
Angel I.
How many of you like the regular scented Pine-Sol over the Lemon Scented?
Justine U.
Reading the label it says to put this in laundry to get grease out!? Has anyone tried that? Did it work well? I feel like the suds in a he washer would be insane...
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
Does this work real good