BY PINE-SOL

Pine-sol cleaners work as hard as you do to keep your home clean, leaving a fresh pine scent. Original pine-sol multi-surface cleaner works as hard as you do to keep your home clean. The intense scent of pine cleanses and deodorizes your home, leaving it smelling fresh and clean. It's the reward you get every time you scrub your floors and dig into those corners. Killing 99.9% of germs, original pine-sol multi-surface cleaner disinfects while it keeps your home sparkling and fresh. That's the power of pine-sol. . â . 24 fluid ounce bottle of pine multi-surface cleaner . all purpose cleaner and... see more...

• Does this work real good 4 Answers
  • Reading the label it says to put this in laundry to get g...4 Answers
  • How many of you like the regular scented Pine-Sol over th...4 Answers
Pine-Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 28oz. Bottle
  • "Pine-sol is a classic cleaning product that I love to use in my daily cleaning routine. " in 1 review
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
The power of Pine sol is a wonderful thing. I think am lot of us grew up smelling this in the house when our parents cleaned . It is a good price. It is a good value. It has that classic pine sol smell that we all know and love. It gets your bathroom and floors clean and leaves a nice smell.
Jade M.
Its a good mopping product although i wouldnt use it by itself since i dont feel like it really disinfects and cleans my floors. Buttt that being said i still do use it for everyday mopping. Just mixed qith other products. It also depends on your floors.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Cleans everything not just your floors anymore! The smell is bold and intese but not ridiculously overpowering. It just makes your home smell like a freshly cleaned home & that's a good thing in my book. It makes your floors shiny without being streaky. It deodorizes and disinfects your hard surfaces also. Plus it is always at an amazingly low price. Great product.
Angel I.
The Best Cleaning Aid I love to use throughout my entire house, bathrooms, kitchen, floors, all over. The scent is refreshing and clean smelling. Has been used in our homes from generation to generation to generation and I will pass it down to my daughter!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a fan of Pine-Sol cleaner very loud in smell a great cleaner.. For the kitchen and the bathroom. I also use it to mop the floors with and to wipe down my walls.. I do recommend..
Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pine-Sol has a very distinct, strong, pine scent. I usually only use this, with hot water, when i wanted to thoroughly mop the floors. It makes me feel confident that everything is being properly cleaned and sanitized.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Pine-sol all purpose cleaner,original smell is a great housekeeping product.my mom used it,I use it and does my daughter.Great on floors,walls,kitchen and bathroom.I like the smell,everything smells clean.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE pinesol! Sometime I by the brand name sometime I get the one at the dollar tree which works the same for me. I know I can't be the only who even uses it for washing dishes!
Gilda P.
Boston, MA
This is a great product, really nice pine- sol smell and the best part you don't really need to use much of the product and its leaves your floor with a touch of shine.
Crystal A.
This is another wonderful product to clean your floors with you can always clean your toilet with it too! Well my mother use to pour some in the toilet for a good smell
Angel I.
How many of you like the regular scented Pine-Sol over the Lemon Scented?
Justine U.
Reading the label it says to put this in laundry to get grease out!? Has anyone tried that? Did it work well? I feel like the suds in a he washer would be insane...
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
Does this work real good