Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer

All-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs, including Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus) and Influenza A virus (Hong Kong strain). Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Fiberglass;Plastic;Porcelain;Stainless Steel; Wood; Chemical Compound: Ammonia. ~ Include one bottle of cleaner.CLO97326. 97326. Pine-sol Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 24 Oz. Bottle.

Has anyone used this for hardwoods? I can’t seem to find anything that doesn’t leave a film/residue on my floors afterwards!
Why doesn't Pine-Sol have a spray top attached?? #askingfor the lady throwing the bottle at the bathroom walls, that like to wash and rinse twice!! Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer
Start your review of Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer!
Marysville California
Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer uploaded by rachael T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish I could give this cleaner a million stars just for the scent alone. I don't know why but I am OBSESSED with the smell of Pine-Sol. I could literally smell it all day long. I use it for most all of my cleaning. I really use it thre most in my bathrooms. It cleans and disinfects my toilet so well. I use it on the counter tops of where I do my makeup. It gets all the makeup off of it so effortlessly. It cleans my hardwood floors without leaving a residue leftover. It deodorizes really well too. I scrub my kitchen with it too. It's a multi-surface cleaner and it kills 99.9% of germs also. I usually put it in a spray bottle and mix it with some water if I'm cleaning my kitchen counter tops. It's an excellent all purpose cleaner. It's very affordable and can be purchased in many many stores. You can also get it even cheaper if you purchase the generic version of it. I recommend this product for any household or place of work. Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer
Bandera, TX
Love this stuff. I have three kids age 5 and under. My floors are a sticky nightmare on the daily. This cleaner is easy to use. I just add a few cap fulls to my bucket of water or my sink full of water. I’ll stick my mop in and get it nice and drenched in the disinfecting goodness, or I’ll dip a wash cloth or sponge in to quickly clean up stove top or counter tops. It seems to dry pretty dang exceptionally fast, so my kids can get right back to dirtying the floor(or whatever I just finished cleaning) in a timely manner with minimal fit throwing! 😆 It also leaves a super smooth and noticeably clean feeling to the touch. It’s not sticky, or shiny, or apparent that you just used a product in said location once it’s dried. Love the smell too. Keeps things looking and smelling super fresh and makes my daily, never ending, continuous life of cleaning much easier than it would otherwise be!
Spring valley , NY
These best product I recommended this instrument for many use One of the advantages of product recommendations is that they allow us to improve navigation in our online store. You have to think that the normal navigation flow ends up taking the user to a product page, and in many cases, once the product is reached, we do not mark a navigation to follow, and the user or has to go back in his navigation or start a new navigation path from the categories or subcategories. Show alternative or complementary products in the product file, facilitates navigation and decision making. In addition, introducing personalized recommendations on the home page, or on category pages, favors navigation by offering the user products that may be of interest without having to spend a lot of time finding them.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer has been cleaning my family home for generations. I remember the smell almost overpowering me at my grandmother's house. My mother used Pine sol to clean all of the floors and bathroom. The smell alone made the house feel clean. Now it's my turn. Once I became pregnant I began to clean everything but it never felt like it was clean enough. My house would wreek of bleach. My husband would get headaches from the fumes. Suddenly I remembered my mother and tried Pine Sol again. Not only did it feel safer but it really disinfected my toilets, countertops, sinks and tubes. The scent brought me back to childhood and my husband had no headaches. A total Win-Win.
Wailuku, HI
Love pine-sol. You have to be ok with their scents (lemon, orange and traditional) because they’re sta-ro-hong. That’s what I like about them. My nose hairs are singed off by the time I’m done cleaning with it- but all I can smell is a crisp pine forest all around! Heavenly. Definitely feel like it’s done the job of deodorizing. Whether it does it’s job disinfecting is really anyone’s guess because it’s not like we’re gonna go back with a q-tip and swipe after to try and grow out bacteria and viruses on a Petri dish. 😂. Compared to other competitors - I like my odds. Give it a try.
las vegas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pinesol works pretty good and I like it I'm just not huge on the smell since having kids I cant stand having a mop bucket full of pinesol sitting around-the smell spreads throughout the whole house and I think I have just become intolerant to it since being pregnant. That being said I still will use bleach which has a stronger smell and I like it so it's just personal choice. I would recommend giving it a shot if you have never used it as it isn't too pricey.
Chicago , IL
I’m not a lover of the smell, but when we move to this apartment the floors were totally ruined, I tried to clean them the most but the still look scratched and in a pretty bad condition. So one day I bought Pine sol, after the first application the damage seems to be “no so bad”, the floor look clean and the scratches when away after a couple uses. And I don’t know if this is a thing, but the wood on my floors seems to be hydrated. Hahahahaha 🤷🏽‍♀️
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my husband's favorite scent. I use it occasionally just for that reason. Personally, I think the scent is Way too strong. I have to dilute it quiet a bit to ensure that I don't get a massive headache. One major plus is that I ALWAYS get compliments on how nice my home smells when I use it. Rather than using it on my floors (like shown in the commercials), I like to use it on my walls. It easily gets rid of scuff marks and smudges.
Canton, TX
One of my favorite cleaning products. You can use it for all surfaces and it gets things CLEAN and disinfected. It also smells so great, unlike other cleaners/disinfectants. It doesn't have that awful chemically smell or overpowering fragrance to mask the chemicals LOL. I dilute it with water in a spray bottle to make it easy to get on surfaces. GREAT for mopping as well Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer
Ray, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one brand of cleaning supplies that I absolutely love. I don’t know which is a better perk about it, whether it’s how clean and fresh it makes your house smell when you’re done or how good it gets the job done cleaning surfaces. This would definitely have to be my favorite cleaner for wood surfaces because it doesn’t make my wood surfaces get waterlogged and it makes them look so clean and pretty much brand new!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
kathy M. • il y a 4 jours
I have never tried them but I would think they would!