Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer uploaded by Amber M.Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer uploaded by kristen r.Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer uploaded by Jessica A.

BY PINE-SOL #9 in Disinfectants

All-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs, including Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus) and Influenza A virus (Hong Kong strain). Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Fiberglass;Plastic;Porcelain;Stainless Steel; Wood; Chemical Compound: Ammonia. ~ Include one bottle of cleaner.CLO97326. 97326. Pine-sol Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 24 Oz. Bottle.

• Why doesn't Pine-Sol have a spray top attached?? #askingf...1 Answers
  • I dilute pine sol when mopping. Does that take away the a...2 Answers
  • How long does the clean scent generally last? i have 4 ki...5 Answers
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer has been a part of my life for a very very long time. I love the smell to mop the floors and clean the cat litter, I always get this at the Dollar Tree for a dollar and it works very well you can use it also to wash the bathroom and all its a great product and in my own personal opinion the best
Megan G.
This is a classic, go-to cleaner for me. It smells awesome and you can clean basically anything. I use it for cleaning ceiling fans, floors (laminate, tile, vinyl), walls, our outdoor furniture, outdoor surfaces, and many other areas. It a great cleaner and disinfectant and is always in my cleaning arsenal.
Harley M.
Pine sol is a good cleaner but I prefer Mr.clean.it's a awesome product. Pine sol is also a good cleaner to use I just think it has a strong scent to it and doesn't leave a shine like Mr.clean does.Pine sol is more for commercial purposes.but yes would recommend.
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
I love pine-sol as a multipurpose cleaner in my home.  Its great for cleaning floors, walls, windowsills and everything in between.  I suggest getting this product in the large size because you'll find a use for it without a doubt.  I prefer the ocean breeze scent or lemon!
Kait J.
I like this a whole lot to use my mopping solution and to clean my toilets, and sometimes to clean my counter. it is very affordable, and the value is good as well. You only need a splash to get stuff clean. I like the smell too. Some people will say it is overpowering, but I enjoy it.
Lily S.
San Francisco
A traditional staple cleaning product that won’t let you down. From mopping floors to scrubbing toilets, this stuffs got your back! It cleans well and the smell is definitely the best part! If you’re looking for a new mopping solution, try this out!!
Jan a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
sorry I don't really see anything good about this product, I hate the smell, if I sue this to clean the floor I will have hard time cleaning the product off so it leave a very smelly and not clean surface. sorry but I don't recommend this product.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a must have cleaner in your home. It works on most surfaces and it smells amazing. Nothing beats the smell of pine sol. We even use it at work on the floors and all the prospects thst come in for my apartments says how good it smells.
Nickie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product that has been used in my family for years. Wish it came in a spray bottle but I mix with some warm water and clean floors, walls, toilet, counters, great for set in stains or any area that doesn't have food directly placed there
Dawnyai L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pine-sol is a great product to use while cleaning your home. It’s multi-purpose. You can use it in almost every room. It also disinfects and mild bacteria. Pine-sol has a wide variety of scents. Who doesn’t love the power of Pine-Sol 😌
Chantay W.
Does anyone put a little water in the pine-sol while cleaning or just clean directly with the pine-sol?
Margarita G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many years has this been around?
malina h.
How long does the clean scent generally last? i have 4 kids, 3 adults, and 2 dogs running around my house all day and I'm having trouble finding a cleaner that keeps my house smelling clean for longer than an hour.
blair b.
Tupelo, MS
I dilute pine sol when mopping. Does that take away the ability to disinfect?
Alley C.
Why doesn't Pine-Sol have a spray top attached?? #askingfor the lady throwing the bottle at the bathroom walls, that like to wash and rinse twice!! Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer