Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNutty Naturals

by Nutty Naturals

Nutty Naturals (Pignolias) 6 Oz. Pine nuts have a delicate sweet and nutty flavor that complements many recipes. Blend these fresh pignolias into a creamy pesto sauce, or add them to cookies and baked goods for a nutty crunch. Roasting the pine nuts will bring out their unique flavor, making them perfect to toss on salads, pastas, and other dishes. Pine nuts are commonly toasted to intensify their mild nutty flavor. To toast pine nuts in the oven, bake them on a flat tray at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes, stirring them occasionally to ensure they're evenly toasted and golden brown.

Our fresh pine nuts (also known as pignolias), have a delicate sweet and nutty flavor.; 8/1oz Servings

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pine Nuts (Pignolias) Net Wt 8oz, add them to cookies and baked goods for a nutty crunch!
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Pine Nuts (Pignolias) Net Wt 8oz, add them to cookies and baked goods for a nutty crunch uploaded by Theresa C.
This is totally something way different!! I have Nutty Rain Forest with no nuts in them .Just dried fruits which I love and I bought it at the dollar store!!!Just give it try I think u will enjoy it and healthy for you too👍

Looking for your answer?