Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Value Pack uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY PINE BROS.

; E Pluribus Drop™ All Natural Net Wt 1.94 Oz see more...

Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My nurse practitioner mentioned these to me at my appointment so I gave them a try. I LOVE them. The texture and softness are awesome and they really do a lot for my sore throat. People said they are pricey, but I got them from CVS for $3 which I think is very affordable. They have a great taste too, which you can't say about a lot of sore throat products. Definitely recommend this product!
Kristina P.
Charlotte, NC
Different! For cough suppressants or throat relief I typically go towards Halls or something similar. The biggest difference is they're not individually wrapped so that's a bit harder if you're on the go to carry an antiretroviral bag around instead of slipping 2-3 in your pocket. They're also "softish" throat relief drops. Personally want to chew them like a gummy which cuts down on how effective they are. Overall a good product.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got to try these through a review from Tomoson.com. I have never even heard of soft sore throat drops like this. They have the consistency of a harder gushers fruit snack. The taste is good and there is no menthol taste to it. They are kind of expensive though bu tother than that i would take these compared to the other hard mentholy stuff any day. I do wish these packages had a resealable top though.
Kelly P.
Bronx, Ny
I am so happy Pine Bros decided to relaunch these cough drops a few years back. They were my favorite as a child and now again as an adult. I prefer them soft and chewy so I tend to hold them in my palm for a few minutes to soften them up in the colder months. Love the cherry flavor.
Sarah H.
These are on the pricier end, and I'm not too sure they helped with my sore throat. But they are seriously delicious, and the texture is great.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I feel like they taste pretty good, and they do slightly coat your throat, but I still had discomfort. The texture is a plus.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA
Love that this cough drop is soft. Most cough drops end up cutting up the inside of your mouth but these won't.
Staci P.
My favorite since I was a child in the 80s! Great taste and they really work!