Pine Bros. Original Softish Throat Drops uploaded by Ani S.Pine Bros. Original Softish Throat Drops uploaded by vanessa c.

BY PINE BROS.

Softish Throat Drops®. see more...

Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore this cherry flavored throats drops. When I have a scratchy throat I like these . I keep a contained in my purse for emergencies and now that they sell them at Target it's even better. They can stick to your teeth , when using these be sure to drink a lot of water.
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got to try these sore throat drops for free through a review for Tomoson.com. I love these sore throat drops! This puck case is awesome to keep in your purse. I find myself eating one a day as a candy snack....that is how good these taste. They don't have that nasty menthol taste that other sore throat drops have. They kind of have the consistency of hard fruit snacks. The only thing that is bad to me is the price. They are a bit expensive.
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
I grew up using these cough drops. Absolutely love them and they don't have a bad after taste.